• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Help) Best daily remote wordpress backup suggestions

die2mrw007

Senior Developer
Staff member
Jun 4, 2020
India
www.gizmolord.com
There are 'n' number of plugins and services offered regarding backups. But I am stuck with selecting something best for getting all my wordpress sites backuped up daily all in an automated process to Gdrive or other cloud drives.

Could anyone suggest the best plugin or tool to accomplish this task?

I tried updraft plus for few minutes and found it too clustered with lot of options but lacking what I really wanted. It generates the backup inside the hosting server and then maybe transfers to the cloud storage.

I need a plugin which directly stores to the cloud drives straight.

Could anyone guide?

try duplicator and all plugins create the backup on the website inside the host then transfer it to the storage it won't leave it in the host after it get transfer

BackupBuddy helps you move a WordPress site to a new host or domain easily. BackupBuddy's WordPress migration feature is a very popular feature for WordPress developers who build custom sites for clients locally or on a temporary domain and then move the entire site over to a live domain. Change Hosts or Servers etc....

• Love
Reactions: die2mrw007
There are 'n' number of plugins and services offered regarding backups. But I am stuck with selecting something best for getting all my wordpress sites backuped up daily all in an automated process to Gdrive or other cloud drives.

I tried updraft plus for few minutes and found it too clustered with lot of options but lacking what I really wanted. It generates the backup inside the hosting server and then maybe transfers to the cloud storage.

Could anyone guide?
Hi, pls DM me

Could anyone guide?
I use Duplicator in all my sites, its perfect.

Reactions: die2mrw007
BackupBuddy helps you move a WordPress site to a new host or domain easily. BackupBuddy's WordPress migration feature is a very popular feature for WordPress developers who build custom sites for clients locally or on a temporary domain and then move the entire site over to a live domain. Change Hosts or Servers etc....
Will check backup buddy and see how it works.... Currently testing duplicator.. So far seems very good.

Reactions: WolfAgen
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock