• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hellooo, from South Africa

jacsify

Babiato Lover
Apr 3, 2019
South Africa
I fall on my knees, and give thanks to the awesomeness that is this collective of like-minded people coming together to share their resources!

I'll just stay here on the floor, bad knees...

So, Hi, I'm Jacquie, and I have never introduced myself — so very rude of me, and I apologise. I'm actually quite an introvert, however, my keyboard & brain have a separate personality when left to their own devices.

More about me:
Small Business Owner — as in 1 employee... ME!
Graphic Designer
WordPress “Developer”, I use the term loosely, as I try to get as much pre-packaged themes and plugins as possible — it's a time saving thing (that's what I tell myself). Nothing brings me more pleasure than making something out of nothing though...
Social Media Enthusiast
Apple Obsessed
Avid Vampire Fanatic
Seriesaholic
Marvel Rulez!
Wine Scholar
Passionate F1 Follower

On a personal note, I have 3 incredible not-so-little-children, and the most amazing husband (who, during Lockdown has been chief breakfast and lunch maker — else we'd starve). Living on the profoundly beautiful Dolphin Coast inspires me and my work, often series like The Crown or The Big Bang Theory or music ranging from Classical to Bring Me The Horizon are my soundtrack.

That's it!

I promise to follow the rules, as the saying goes in South Africa, "rools is rools" (gotta roll those 'r's) and I will surely contribute where I can!

Have a great day y'all!

P.S. Someone help me off the floor, I have a numb bum...

Hi Jacquie, welcome to the forum, The Big Bang Theory is a great series, I love it. Anyway, it's really nice to see how everyone supports each other here, which is why I'm becoming more active, to help as well as they helped me hehe.
Have a nice day!

Reactions: jacsify
I fall on my knees, and give thanks to the awesomeness that is this collective of like-minded people coming together to share their resources!

I'll just stay here on the floor, bad knees...

So, Hi, I'm Jacquie, and I have never introduced myself — so very rude of me, and I apologise. I'm actually quite an introvert, however, my keyboard & brain have a separate personality when left to their own devices.

More about me:
Small Business Owner — as in 1 employee... ME!
Graphic Designer
WordPress “Developer”, I use the term loosely, as I try to get as much pre-packaged themes and plugins as possible — it's a time saving thing (that's what I tell myself). Nothing brings me more pleasure than making something out of nothing though...
Social Media Enthusiast
Apple Obsessed
Avid Vampire Fanatic
Seriesaholic
Marvel Rulez!
Wine Scholar
Passionate F1 Follower

On a personal note, I have 3 incredible not-so-little-children, and the most amazing husband (who, during Lockdown has been chief breakfast and lunch maker — else we'd starve). Living on the profoundly beautiful Dolphin Coast inspires me and my work, often series like The Crown or The Big Bang Theory or music ranging from Classical to Bring Me The Horizon are my soundtrack.

That's it!

I promise to follow the rules, as the saying goes in South Africa, "rools is rools" (gotta roll those 'r's) and I will surely contribute where I can!

Have a great day y'all!

P.S. Someone help me off the floor, I have a numb bum...

Welcome to this paradise-of-a-forum!

I just love your introduction :love: You have met another 'F1 follower' and 'The Big Bang Theory' fan ;)

Be blessed and stay safe! 💚

onion-070.gif

• Love
Reactions: jacsify

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bum123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock