• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello From Pakistan

Khan59

Dec 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

My name is Falak Sher, and I am excited to be a part of this community. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and share a bit about who I am.

In terms of my hobbies, I enjoy hiking, reading, and playing video games. I find that hiking allows me to connect with nature and take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Reading is a great way for me to unwind and escape into different worlds and perspectives. And playing video games provides a fun and interactive way to relax and spend time with friends.

As for my skills, I have experience in marketing, graphic design, and project management. I find that these skills have been beneficial in both my personal and professional life, and I am always looking for opportunities to continue developing and expanding my skill set.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and being a part of this community. Thank you for having me!

Hello @Khan59, Welcome to Babiato! It's great to have someone with such a diverse range of hobbies and skills in our community. Your love for hiking, reading, and video games is impressive, and it's wonderful that you have found ways to relax and unwind. Your experience in marketing, graphic design, and project management will be valuable in this forum, and we look forward to learning from your expertise. Thank you for introducing yourself, and we hope you enjoy your time here!

Regards,
ELLIO7

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock