• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Healthy Smiles - Dental WordPress Theme

Healthy Smiles - Dental WordPress Theme v1.1.2 Nulled

No permission to download

maximus

Trusted Uploader
Aug 3, 2018
maximus submitted a new resource:

Healthy Smiles - Dental WordPress Free Theme 33615385 - allsmiles, dental, dental doctor, dental Elementor theme, dental theme, dental WordPress Theme

Download Healthy Smiles - Dental Elementor WordPress Free Theme 33615385

N.B. This is a clean version of the theme!​

Healthy Smiles Dental theme is an all-in-one dental clinic and dentist theme – it has all the needed dedicated dentistry functionality and clean medical-style so that lets you set up a dental clinic website, as well as an aesthetic dentistry clinic website of an orthodontist services page.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
any nulled version of this theme ? @Babak

@

maximus

A simple check of previous posts in thread or looking at history tab will tell you if a resource has ever been nulled before.

Otherwise, as it clearly says untouched, then it won't be nulled and do't expect everything to be nulled unfortunately. 😉

Sorry buddy but I couldn't find out how to null it. @bobsmith or @TassieNZ can you give a little help on how to null this clean one?

Will grab and take look sometime. 👍

Reactions: maximus
A simple check of previous posts in thread or looking at history tab will tell you if a resource has ever been nulled before.

Otherwise, as it clearly says untouched, then it won't be nulled and do't expect everything to be nulled unfortunately. 😉

Will grab and take look sometime. 👍

@maximus

Theme has been activated fine👍

Last edited:
Reactions: maximus
Hello
It does not work properly.
Demo installation and the plugin installer does not work, the installer exits.
The php settings are configured on the server side.
Thanks,

Hello
Thanks,
Have to check it back as I did based on what bobsmith did, I'm sorry but I'm not the original nuller :) I have it original on my end.

Hello
Thanks,
hi, do you find any solution for the demo content installation? :(

maximus updated Healthy Smiles - Dental WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

09 Aug 2023 Ver.1.1.0 Nulled

09 Aug 2023 Ver.1.1.0
-New Functionality: Add mode switcher settings section.
-New Functionality: Add second logo functionality for mode switcher.
-Tweak: Added word-spacing to typography.
-Bug Fix: Fixed size/units structure in typography default constants.
-Bug Fix: Importer optimization.
-Bug Fix: Update taxonomy and comments counts after import.
-Bug Fix: Fixed Elementor preview dialog buttons.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: techveer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock