• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HappyForms Pro - Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder

HappyForms Pro - Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder v1.38.1

No permission to download
Hi Babak,

No update on Happyform? I know you're dealing with bunch of stuffs, but when you have a moment, could you consider my request, please?

Thanks my friend (y)
oh sh** i dont know why i miss your reply maybe becuz i recive over 300 alert perday :(

Babak updated HappyForms Pro - Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder with a new update entry:

HappyForms Pro v1.13.2 Nulled

Download HappyForms Pro v1.13.2 - Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder Nulled Free
= v1.13.2 =

* Bugfix: Reworded ActiveCampaign control.

= v1.13.1 =
* Bugfix: An error in Constant Contact, AWeber and Active Campaign was blocking form submissions.

= v1.13.0 =
* New feature: Added AWeber integration.
* New feature: Added ActiveCampaign integration.
* New feature: Added Constant Contact integration.
* New feature: Added SendGrid integration.
* New feature: Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thank you so much my friend, you make my day :cool: . I knew you were overwhelmed, with all those requests, but i didn't bother you everyday with this. :LOL:

Reactions: Babak
Babak,

HappyForms Team decided to make an update every week:(. There is a new version out! v1.13.3. Could you update, when you have time my friend.

Thanks in advance (y)

Babak,

HappyForms Team decided to make an update every week:(. There is a new version out! v1.13.3. Could you update, when you have time my friend.

Thanks in advance (y)
i will update it very soon

Babak updated HappyForms Pro - Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder with a new update entry:

HappyForms Pro v1.14.0 Nulled

Download HappyForms Pro v1.14.0 - Friendly Drag and Drop Contact Form Builder Nulled Free
= v1.14.0 =

* New feature: Integration with Google Analytics.
* New feature: Integration with reCAPTCHA v3! You can now choose between v2 and v3 in Settings screen.
* New feature: New control in Email step to include user meta data like IP and local date and time in admin email notification.
* New feature: Credentials on Settings screen can now be toggled between plain text and password type.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi Babak,

There is a new version out! v1.14.1, could you update please?

Thanks in advance my friend👍

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock