• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Happy BirthDay TassieNZ 👨❤

Happy birthday @TassieNZ 👏 Your passion and dedication to help the community has always been admirable. I truly hope you have a fantastic day & live to see many more birthdays 🙌

Well :D
Today our Big Bunny, I mean Big Buddy @TassieNZ turned 60 years :geek: The guy who added new taste to Babiato community with group conversations, resourcefulness, balancing issues and many more :love::love:

So touching my #WPMailSMTP_Untouched staff partner @TassieNZ a many many Happy Birth Day 🎂🎂🧁 I wish he keeps going healthy and happy throughout all the upcoming years with blissful life :giggle::giggle:

Tassie.png
We love you @TassieNZ :love::love::love:

Happy birthday to our best member @TassieNZ enjoy your special day i hope your celebration gives you many happy memories! 🎂🎂🎉🎉

@TassieNZ For all the good work you have done for us here at Babiato community, it’s not enough to say that you are just a good Staff member, Moderator, Null Master, and a Trusted Uploader. It’s decided- you are (to put it simply) a great person! May every day be filled with happiness, good health, and marvelous luck. Enjoy your birthday and a great year ahead. 🎂🎂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamben13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock