• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HandL UTM Grabber - The future of tracking is here

HandL UTM Grabber - The future of tracking is here 3.0.58

No permission to download
much appreciated! thanks for remembering us <3
I think they brought back their encoded license checker, hiding it inside a function to check for a small file.
I'll look into it later. it's harmless, but I wouldn't want any plugin executing external code on my sites, especially if that code is base64 encoded!

edit:
here is the function

JavaScript:
if (!function_exists('get_icon_svg_handl')) {
    function get_icon_svg_handl($base64 = true)

Last edited:
Reactions: gokurdera
I think they brought back their encoded license checker, hiding it inside a function to check for a small file.
I'll look into it later. it's harmless, but I wouldn't want any plugin executing external code on my sites, especially if that code is base64 encoded!

edit:
here is the function

JavaScript:
Thanks for the information. What does this mean in practice? Should I add some code or remove to avoid this?

No, that was a false alarm the function is shown in it's entirety and all it does is set the variable "base64" to true, which appears to be used for determining whether to base64-encode the svg (in-line scalable vector graphic). I have used svg in the same way for various icons and this all appears normal to me and not related to licensing at all.

Reactions: simplysexyboy
simplysexyboy updated HandL UTM Grabber - The future of tracking is here with a new update entry:

NULLED, BY SIMPLYSEXYBOY!

CHANGE LOG:
  • We've enhanced Amelia capture functionality for expanded usability.
  • New! Support for PayPal plugin checkout is now available.
  • We’ve added support for GDPR-cookie-compliance/moove-GDPR to ensure data privacy.
  • The software now includes support for LatePoint to optimize your appointment scheduling.
  • Minor code documentation has been implemented for Thrive Leads.
  • We've fixed the WooCommerce postback issue for smooth operation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

edit:
here is the function

JavaScript:
i already removed base code thats okay, no need stress out!

• Love
Reactions: largoembargo690
@simplysexyboy hey, could you please null 3.0.56 (Dec 14, 2023) ?
cheers :)

Development Log​

3.0.56 (Dec 14, 2023)​

• Introduction of Report Insight feature (Powered by AI)
  • WooCommerce HPOS support now available
  • Fixed UTM append issue for CTAs on home page
  • New parameter 'handl_landing_page_base' added
  • Fillout support now available
  • Removed UTM append from menu items
  • Backend append URL support for AFL removed
  • Latepoint export compatibility added
  • Latepoint action fixed for upgraded versions
  • Fixed default value issue with Gravity form
  • WooCommerce client-side tracking added; server-side tracking removed
  • Character limit set for wildcard entries in JavaScript
  • Custom parameters can now be access from the client-side

simplysexyboy updated HandL UTM Grabber - The future of tracking is here with a new update entry:

Nulled by me, by their is a eval code that checks the licence key remotly so developer can shutdown the plugin features. so i try to temper that area but plugin stucking with the free version letm e know if you can fix it. so i did not temper that area in the nulled version.

/This encrypted line is nothing to worry about. This helps us to manage license. Tempering this line is strictly prohibited.
$file = __FILE__;
eval(...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: largoembargo690
dont work do yourself change file send me thanks
Replace eval() with:

PHP:
require_once plugin_dir_path( $file ) . 'lib/wp-package-updater/class-wp-package-updater.php';
$handl_utm_grabber_updater = new WP_Package_Updater('https://api.handldigital.com/http/license',
wp_normalize_path( $file ), wp_normalize_path( plugin_dir_path( $file ) ), false );

Reactions: satishbk79
what you gonan do with that
Hi!
I noticed that you were complaining that removing eval() leaves only some of the facilities active.
A few days ago I sent you the code executed with eval() function but modified to disable the license check. I notice you didn't use it so I assume you made other changes that make the modification I suggested unnecessary.
Consequently, I wanted to see the original code to understand why you don't remove the encrypted string.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Hey guys. Is this last version working with no problem or any change for the developer inject code in my website?

I was using this plugin for FunnelKit but suddently it stopped working.

@simplysexyboy new version is up, could you please update it for us? thanks <3

3.0.58 (Mar 25, 2024)​

• Added support for WPForm, NinjaForm and WooCommerce for AI Insight
  • Added support for SureCart to enhance e-commerce tracking capabilities.
  • Integrated with WPForm, NinjaForm, and WooCommerce for improved AI Insight functionality.
  • Included support for Borlabs Cookie v3, ensuring compatibility with the latest version.
  • Adjusted positioning of hidden fields to follow customer details for better data collection in HPOS environments
  • Better support for WooCommerce with HPOS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock