• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Gravity Forms - The Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.5.5 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.5 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.5 | 2021-06-02 Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Fixed an issue introduced in 2.5.4.4 which can result in the hooks script not getting injected correctly resulting in broken Javascript.
- Fixed appearance of Date, List and Time fields when editing an entry.
- Fixed an issue where the submit button's value is "Next" instead of "Submit" on the last page after evaluating page fields' conditional logic.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Gravity Forms - The Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.5.5.3

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.5.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled Free
v2.5.5.3 - Big THANKS To @TassieNZ
- Updated field labels to show the same error style as field legends when they fail validation.
- Updated the System Report to include the Translations section, listing the current site and user locales and installed translations.
- Fixed issues where translations are not always offered or installed by WordPress and the WP-CLI.
- Fixed the form scheduling settings...

Gravity Forms v2.5.5.4 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.5.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.5.4

- Fixed an issue where dynamically populated choices for choice-based fields cannot be used in conditional logic.
- Fixed an issue where the merge tag drop down is not displayed next to the value field of the generic map feed settings field.
- Updated the edit entry detail update submit button to have the primary button styles for better visual prompting.
- Fixed an issue with the gf_list_inline ready class...

After updating to 2.5, I'm having trouble placing a dropdown field into the form. This never happened on 2.4. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

Gravity Forms - WordPress Froms Plugin - Download Free Gravity Forms - WordPress Froms Plugin Nulled

Read more about this resource...

After updating from the last release, WP now throws an error after any plugin is installed or updated:

[25-Jun-2021 06:08:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php:1354
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): GFForms::install_addon_translations(Object(Plugin_Upgrader), Array)
#1 /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php(857): do_action('upgrader_proces...', Object(Plugin_Upgrader), Array)
#4 /home/wp-admin/includes/class-plugin-upgrader.php(137): WP_Upgrader->run(Array)
#5 /home/wp-admin/update.php(171): Plugin_Upgrader->install('/home/...', Array)
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php on line 1354

After updating from the last release, WP now throws an error after any plugin is installed or updated:

[25-Jun-2021 06:08:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php:1354
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): GFForms::install_addon_translations(Object(Plugin_Upgrader), Array)
#1 /home/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php(857): do_action('upgrader_proces...', Object(Plugin_Upgrader), Array)
#4 /home/wp-admin/includes/class-plugin-upgrader.php(137): WP_Upgrader->run(Array)
#5 /home/wp-admin/update.php(171): Plugin_Upgrader->install('/home/...', Array)
#6 {main}
thrown in /home/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php on line 1354
Are you talking about 2.5.6 I uploaded? As I had no issues

Are you talking about 2.5.6 I uploaded? As I had no issues

2.5.5.4. There is no issue with installation or Gravity Forms itself. It looks like it's the hook Gravity Forms fires when plugins other than itself are installed or updated.

This error is thrown with the installation or update of every plugin other than Gravity Forms.

UPDATE: I figured it out. I use WP_HTTP_BLOCK_EXTERNAL and specifically whitelist URLs required. Seems the new releases don't like that I block the Gravity Forms API calls. My bad.

Last edited:
2.5.5.4. There is no issue with installation or Gravity Forms itself. It looks like it's the hook Gravity Forms fires when plugins other than itself are installed or updated.

This error is thrown with the installation or update of every plugin other than Gravity Forms.

UPDATE: I figured it out. I use WP_HTTP_BLOCK_EXTERNAL and specifically whitelist URLs required. Seems the new releases don't like that I block the Gravity Forms API calls. My bad.

I removed GF Api calls for changelog and checking new versions, can you try 2.5.6?

2.5.6.1​

• Fixed a layout/display issue for legacy forms in Safari when using the .gf_list_inline ready class for checkbox or radio fields.
  • Fixed a PHP warning which can occur when determining if the form has page conditional logic.
  • Fixed a PHP notice (error in PHP8) and display issue for the date field type when using the datefield or datedropdown input types when the field inputs are missing from the form object.
  • Fixed an issue for AJAX forms on submission where if the form cannot be found the submission stalls.
  • Fixed an issue that causes the Gravity Forms block to not load in WordPress 5.8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themeniko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock