• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity form tags does not work on hosting environment

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
Hello guys,
I just could not figure out "why" this problem occured because never happen before and I hope that someone could bring new approach.

Let's explain the problem detailed:
I'm using gravity form + gravityview + gravity form advanced post creation add-on for my project and I was used and completed a project without any problem previously but I just updated all plugins and themes which I'm used and migrate to another project (in subdomain) and I just changed some texts but this time gravity form basic tags ( {post_id} for example) does not work and it returns empty. So I just staged on my localhost and I did not changed anything but this time it works I dont know why.

- Working one and problematic one are in same hosting
- localhost environment and hosting environment are almost same (php versions, mysql and other options)

So kindly please guide me where is the problem .
Thanks

Since you migrated the website, are you sure everything is linking correctly? Maybe try the plugin "Search and Replace" to see if all the URLs are correct in the database. Backup first 😉

Reactions: guguk
Since you migrated the website, are you sure everything is linking correctly? Maybe try the plugin "Search and Replace" to see if all the URLs are correct in the database. Backup first 😉
Yes I was check link structure and links (there have few links already) and I'm using "duplicator" for migrating and I was migrated via duplicator from old project to my localhost too, so I think there have different issue because only gravity from basic tags does not work other merge tags which I've created via form elements works perfect.
So I really annoying with it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rem693
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock