• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google AdSense ad limit solution?

Auwal

May 16, 2020
United State
i need help , with my google AdSense has been placing an adlimit on the account, and someone told me there are some tricks, to using code so that ads should start showing, please anyone who knows the code, help me with it , thank you

There is little you can do if your account broke their rules unless you fix the problem or can show it wasn't you. Google is smart; they are aware when you truly click on your advertisement or utilize a traffic bot. You won't be able to withdraw your money even if you add a code to keep your advertising running. The best course of action is to go by their instructions and never click on your advertising. I presently use an adblocker on my own website to prevent clicking on my own advertisements because I already experienced similar issue with one of my AdSense accounts, and they ultimately closed my account after I provided all the necessary proof.

Reactions: Auwal and microman
There is little you can do if your account broke their rules unless you fix the problem or can show it wasn't you. Google is smart; they are aware when you truly click on your advertisement or utilize a traffic bot. You won't be able to withdraw your money even if you add a code to keep your advertising running. The best course of action is to go by their instructions and never click on your advertising. I presently use an adblocker on my own website to prevent clicking on my own advertisements because I already experienced similar issue with one of my AdSense accounts, and they ultimately closed my account after I provided all the necessary proof.
Thank you, but if i remove ads code and re-adding again , what do you think , can this solution fix adslimit

Thank you, but if i remove ads code and re-adding again , what do you think , can this solution fix adslimit
That won't do anything if your account already has limits in place. There's nothing you can do; the best way is to remove them and find the source of what caused you to get the limits. If it was you who clicked on your ads, then you're already in bad shape; to be honest, if it was invalid traffic, it will be easy to get it back. You can try to fight it by responding to the email they sent you about the invalid traffic and providing them with your IP and what you are doing to mitigate it.

Cloudflare comes in handy with this type of traffic to block bad bots.

Simple steps to avoid block traffics:
  • Always choose a nonspam niche with genuine competitors.
  • Use Cloudflare + Barbeque firewall + blackhole for Bad Bots + wordfence
  • Don't buy traffic or send bot traffic
  • Don't create spam backlinks
  • Don't use spam, copyright content in your site
If you want there are some click protection plugins for Adsense. Also, there are rate limiting and firewall options in WordFence. You can configure them to stay away from a lot of bot traffic attacks.

• Love
Reactions: Auwal and Tuton
Simple steps to avoid block traffics:
  • Always choose a nonspam niche with genuine competitors.
  • Use Cloudflare + Barbeque firewall + blackhole for Bad Bots + wordfence
  • Don't buy traffic or send bot traffic
  • Don't create spam backlinks
  • Don't use spam, copyright content in your site
If you want there are some click protection plugins for Adsense. Also, there are rate limiting and firewall options in WordFence. You can configure them to stay away from a lot of bot traffic attacks.
Thank you

For ad limit I had removed the ads and waited like 4 days and put them back on. It worked again.

• Wow
Reactions: Auwal
i need help , with my google AdSense has been placing an adlimit on the account, and someone told me there are some tricks, to using code so that ads should start showing, please anyone who knows the code, help me with it , thank you
If only your account is not banned just deactivate auto ads from your site and add one ad code, as soon us their monitors starts receiving valid traffic from the site your ad will automatically start showing

The main reason for ads limit for most of people is traffics from social media like facebook and so on. The the only solution is to set good SEO.

The main reason for ads limit for most of people is traffics from social media like facebook and so on. The the only solution is to set good SEO.
Not always.

90%+ of Babiato visitors come either direct or from organic search and even we are having the same adsense issues.

Reactions: Auwal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock