• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How come these fake website's do rank higher in google and get approved from adsense?

anthonyinit

May 5, 2020
Hey all,
I came across these websites and i believe they are all full of FAKE. They are trying to make money simply redirecting their pages and show ads.

If you go to one of these websites please don't waste time this website's will do no good for you.

My biggest question is how come they rank higher in google and also get approved by adsense?

all these time i'm using all the good method to rank higher and get approved from adsense but no luck however, these fake site have full authority. hmm :unsure:

1) themeslide.com

2) themeskorner.com

3) nullpress.net

3) codker.com

4) thememazing.com

5) downloaderzone.com

6) themebanks.com

7) themeswipe.com

Note: i post this earlier and got it closed due to not following rules which is "Introduction" now that i have approval from mods i decided to repost it so that others can find it useful and not visit these fake sites in the future.

Reactions: whitebee
Perhaps they are not using adsense directly using their own name/account details, but they are using some kind of backing from an "adsense certified publishing partner" to enable such kind of ads serving. I believe there are some hidden and "naughty" partners that will allow such kind of possibility. Perhaps Babak know something as this site is using adsense as well (or not?).

Yea they are definitely using some kinda hidden features. but how they rank higher with all these fake sites? i have good content yet failed to rank my site :(

How long has it been since you've attempted to get it approved fro Adsense?

How long has it been since you've attempted to get it approved fro Adsense?
almost a year but i'm ok with propeller no issues with them. i do need to work on my backlinks.

i've seen many fake websites rank higher than to quality websites. maybe i should try to do black hat stuff LOL joking

Reactions: mlm
almost a year but i'm ok with propeller no issues with them. i do need to work on my backlinks.

i've seen many fake websites rank higher than to quality websites. maybe i should try to do black hat stuff LOL joking
Are you still earning well with propeller

Reactions: mlm
So far I'm getting decent earning however there multi-tag ads really slows down a website
Yea earning on propeller is super fact if you use the multi tag but i recommend it only for freebies site such as file downloads and not a blog

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock