• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
I have the 2021 with all the apps but the 2021 doesn't work for me because it doesn't have the Brazilian language and the Portuguese language do you have the 2021 with the Brazilian Portuguese language?
you can add the language you want, intervening in the database, the translation is laborious but semi-automatic. I added The Russian language.

well you can add it if you know how to . else hire someone who knows it well to do it for you, wont cost much for language and currency, if you have else done. i assume roughly $200 for language and new currency
the new currency is very simple by intervening in the database, a matter of minutes. The language is more complicated, I intervened in the database, replacing the Korean language ' KO ' in Russian. Following from web, admin, language, translates to semi-automatic mode, from Korean (transformed into" Ru") to Russian (or other)language

V3cube's encryption in 2022 code is very different from previous versions.
In this new version, access via Shell, images with Backdoor, query via server ip in real time, domain validation, etc...
Decryption needs to be done on localhost (no internet access), anything call me on whatsapp 5531971016685.
I have the web part decrypted, there are blocks with ip control, which I am trying to overcome via .htaccess, but I can't 100%, every now and then it keeps asking for the purchase code. Apps have additional controls, they crash on the first screen.

I have the web part decrypted, there are blocks with ip control, which I am trying to overcome via .htaccess, but I can't 100%, every now and then it keeps asking for the purchase code. Apps have additional controls, they crash on the first screen

I think it is easy to bypass the decryption side , most developer don't decode the whole script , mostly just the registration and lichenizing section you can use debugger tools with local machine , it will be much easier to trace the backdoor

I have the web part decrypted, there are blocks with ip control, which I am trying to overcome via .htaccess, but I can't 100%, every now and then it keeps asking for the purchase code. Apps have additional controls, they crash on the first screen.
As I told you in the private message...
I can solve this problem in web and apps

bem, você podedicioná-lo se a como. Caso contrário, contrate alguém que não conheça bem para fazer isso por você, se você tiver feito mais. eu assumo cerca de US $ 200 para idioma e nova moeda

you can add the language you want, intervening in the database, the translation is laborious but semi-automatic. I added The Russian language.
how much do you charge to put the portuguese language and the brazilian currency for me?

how much do you charge to put the portuguese language and the brazilian currency for me?
I do not perform these works. I intervened in the database, I changed the Korean language "ko" to ru", there are many fields to edit, but it is managed quickly.
I changed the name of a couple of fields ending in "_ko" to "_ru".

This is the technical part. You must then translate all the parts written in Korean, into the Brazilian language.
Gojek has a "semi-automatic" translation system (he uses bees to an online translator), it is over 1,000 lines, it is a tedious and long job.

I copied many Russian sentences from the link below, I see that Portuguese is present

I do not perform these works. I intervened in the database, I changed the Korean language "ko" to ru", there are many fields to edit, but it is managed quickly.
I changed the name of a couple of fields ending in "_ko" to "_ru".

This is the technical part. You must then translate all the parts written in Korean, into the Brazilian language.
Gojek has a "semi-automatic" translation system (he uses bees to an online translator), it is over 1,000 lines, it is a tedious and long job.

I copied many Russian sentences from the link below, I see that Portuguese is present

Do you know how I can get this bank?

entered your language (Brazilian and Portuguese) you must then translate all the phrases and pages in Brazilian and Portuguese, through this system, semi-automatic "convert to all language"

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 59
entered your language (Brazilian and Portuguese) you must then translate all the phrases and pages in Brazilian and Portuguese, through this system, semi-automatic "convert to all language"
in mine there is an error, the categories for shopkeepers do not appear

I have a copy, the installation is similar to the 2021 version, the protections to overcome are many.
Does anyone have the 2021 with the Portuguese language and Brazilian currency there?

the language side and all other parts are easily to be fixed and implemented easily, still we do encourage to post the original edition for kingx - gojek 2022 , I am and many are ready to help to null it

thanks everyone

Can anyone help me with paid add on like Provider fraud, restrict driver to confirm before arrival. For 2021 scrip. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock