• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
Please! Anyone would help finding a link to instructions on how to edit the app like what software their using etc as the documents are only installing the web app not editing the app and customizing it and changing the design etc..

Thank you
i have complete documentation i will provide you but i need gojek down load link is not working can you provide me i will help you with build

@Babak There's a lot of files there which one is the GoJek so i can edit it? Please some help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 9.04.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 9.04.20 AM.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 90
I solve mine by commenting out all the Paypal libraries in build gradle file... PM me if any difficulty
can you dm me what your build.gardel file I am facing the same problem. Or you can simply let me know which dependencies to comment on. Thanks!

Reactions: abaeakili
you need a passenger and driver app for running GoJek. If you need further help I am here. I have successfully built and run all of the apps on android.
nice , the bad with v3cube there are no documentation , it is highly suggested to document changes needed and be made for applications all ios and android , this help many

Thanks

Hello, I have two queries,

1. Has Anyone managed to solve/enable Flutterwave?
(I see the code mentioned in all apps and web but it was removed in admin, anyone knows a more straightforward way to bring it back?)

2. Has Anyone managed to add social login?
(I create apps in developer -- Google, Facebook, Twitter .. once I add keys, they do not work, any workaround?)

Please help. Thanks

Reactions: Beeebo
Hello, I have two queries,

1. Has Anyone managed to solve/enable Flutterwave?
(I see the code mentioned in all apps and web but it was removed in admin, anyone knows a more straightforward way to bring it back?)

2. Has Anyone managed to add social login?
(I create apps in developer -- Google, Facebook, Twitter .. once I add keys, they do not work, any workaround?)

Please help. Thanks
Brother how did you installed web+admin panel, can you please help me for installation, and also PM me for anddroid and ios apps i will build for you :) on teamviewer or anydesk

Reactions: abaeakili
Email sending not working. I am hosting in AWS EC2 Instance Server. Has anyone experienced the same issue? What's the best way to solve it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock