• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
Exactly.

People that has been here for years are not demanding.

You just joining and you're already like you need this, you need that.

Just sad 🤦🏾‍♂️
I'm also new here, the pandemic drove me here. Not being rude but just curious, I just want to ask. Any 6 figures income earners here on the forum? I mean no harm, just a polite question. I'm just curious, I'm starting to love babiato community. The resources are enormous.

I'm also new here, the pandemic drove me here. Not being rude but just curious, I just want to ask. Any 6 figures income earners here on the forum? I mean no harm, just a polite question. I'm just curious, I'm starting to love babiato community. The resources are enormous.
Yes there are a lot of 6 figures earners here but they don't need to be revealing themselves.

@Babak Hi admin, reporting unavailable resource. download doesnt work.
Do not immediately make this statement without actually requesting for uploading of the file source

If there are many requests for this, I would reupload and share but for now, I don't think so

Except someone else decides to do that

• Love
Reactions: dx3zero
Do not immediately make this statement without actually requesting for uploading of the file source

If there are many requests for this, I would reupload and share but for now, I don't think so

Except someone else decides to do that
oh okay. I just noticed that the link doesnt work that's why I report. I don't mean to offend anyone. I thought it was okay to report broken links. It's the only thing I have in mind. It's for the good of the community, nothing more. So, if it's my mistake, I am sorry.

Reactions: TheRyD3r
oh okay. I just noticed that the link doesnt work that's why I report. I don't mean to offend anyone. I thought it was okay to report broken links. It's the only thing I have in mind. It's for the good of the community, nothing more. So, if it's my mistake, I am sorry.
Hey buddy! @TheRyD3r checked on your resources (just 2 of them) and they both (links doesnt work). I cant see how you'd become a trusted uploader of you only have 2 link resouces uploaded and both of them has broken links. I'm new here but I know which is which man. SO does it mean I can upload resources and de disable the links, and pretend I'm owesome? Can you look at this pls. @Babak

Last edited:
Hey buddy! @TheRyD3r checked on your resources (just 2 of them) and they both (links doesnt work). I cant see how you'd become a trusted uploader of you onlt have 2 resouces uploaded and both of them has broken links. I'm new here but I know which is which man. Can you look at this pls. @Babak
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please stop fooling yourself buddy.

I wouldn't have gotten there if I had not contributed to the community.

Because you cannot download them, doesn't mean they don't work for others :ROFLMAO:

All my links have been inspected :)

Find something better to do Sir

Have a nice day :)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please stop fooling yourself buddy.

I wouldn't have gotten there if I had not contributed to the community.

Because you cannot download them, doesn't mean they don't work for others :ROFLMAO:

All my links have been inspected :)

Find something better to do Sir

Have a nice day :)
that's lame. no offense but not pretending to have resources is okay rather than pretending to have but none is... you know.

okay okay. dont worry I keep learning. but I'm 75% sure, those links really doesn't work and shouldnt be there in the resources <<<<

Pretty useful resource. The discussion comments prove that. However, none of the links mentioned throughout the discussion work. The one below doesn't work for me even after using a VPN. I assume that link's dead? Is that working for anyone else?

Some help with the link would be highly appreciated. :)

Pretty useful resource. The discussion comments prove that. However, none of the links mentioned throughout the discussion work. The one below doesn't work for me even after using a VPN. I assume that link's dead? Is that working for anyone else?

Some help with the link would be highly appreciated. :)
RIP links, six feet under.

Whatever Dude, do whatever pleases you to do :ROFLMAO:
Instead of commenting this many messages, u should have shared a link . It says you are well know member but didn't expect a reply like this from u. As mentioned by @yeah2 all links are broken only. I went through all 42 pages .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock