• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
So, lets see now.... have you shared a resource YOU own? Are you helping maintain a resource? How about an introduction post? How many people have you helped on this forum? As far as I can tell, You have added, 0 yes ZERO value to this forum. So please don't you come acting like "god" as you say. Maybe you should look more at the RULES of this forum before you come on here and shouting your thoughts....
He don't deserve this long reply buddy. His word has cleared thing pretty well. Zero support, zero resource, zero posts but High demand. Let him scream. No need to respond!

Reactions: LastDevinda
Lol, everyone has attitude. If you don't have then probably you're lost. The user's knew me well. And i only respond to DM who really deserves.
#end_of_discussion 😌👏
So it means in the end you start pointing languages, when u have no answer then you start quoting private massage even after youre the one who decided whos deserved or whos not good last messege

He don't deserve this long reply buddy. His word has cleared thing pretty well. Zero support, zero resource, zero posts but High demand. Let him scream. No need to respond!
Well, why you keep this long if i am not deserve it means clear that after i lost the reality you attitude burns badly and your ego hurted, engld of discussion..

Sorry to other mambers for this sh**

If you reply me the same thing on dm then surely i will say sorry to you ask but this is a public thread my friend you cannot stop anyone to ask anything relevant
And for your words God of codes, i never consider myself as a god. I'm good being what i am. If you want to learn programming, i can help you. I'm not a Noob like you! Go and google my name if you wanna know more.
And I've achieved my goals on my own that's why I've attitude. I think you do the same sh** whit everyone whom you asked for resource and they denied/not responded.

And for your words God of codes, i never consider myself as a god. I'm good being what i am. If you want to learn programming, i can help you. I'm not a Noob like you! Go and google my name if you wanna know more.
And I've achieved my goals on my own that's why I've attitude. I think you do the same sh** whit everyone whom you asked for resource and they denied/not responded.
None interested to know about your achievements as long as its not worthy for the community first of all work on your egotistical mind then offer your services read your all threades ididnt say anything wrong but you proof that you are the one...

Yes definitely i say sorry to other mamber who bear this conversation,

Testosterone solved. @mds banned permanently and @code999 got a 2 weeks vacation for not following the rules, especially the one for multiaccount tho I should have banned both permanently.

Edit: anyone else wants to go into a dispute with shill accounts?

I'm going to start to ban everyone that fails to read this:

For Password just upload more than 4 resources, have at least 75 post or Reaction score must be 20 or above , then ping me for password

If you don't comply don't even bother.

Edit: if you believe for just one second that sending me private messages without complying with these requirements and I will help you then you're totally wrong. It's even worse: I am ignoring every single person asking for password without complying with these. And I will never see any of your messages again even if you comply at a later time.

Last edited:
I'm going to start to ban everyone that fails to read this:

If you don't comply don't even bother.
Password does not work. can you send me the right duGojek Clone | Gojek Clone App

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-02-27 à 11.50.24.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-02-27 à 11.50.24.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock