• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoGrocer - Grocery Vegetable Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel By Tecmanic

GoGrocer - Grocery Vegetable Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel By Tecmanic 1.8.1

No permission to download
Has anyone managed to solve this problem? PLEASE

Because groshop depends on flutter_localizations any from sdk which depends on intl 0.17.0, intl 0.17.0 is required.
So, because groshop depends on intl ^0.16.1, version solving failed.
add in your pubspec.yaml

dependency_overrides:
intl: any
google_map_location_picker: any

some of retroussé are without password
and when we post it some of null sites
some of telegram groups
some of owner of telegram group
they copied it if they don't think of giving credit
then why should i think of others
i will help those who uploads

for others i can say i upload some without password try those
So what you're saying is, no matter how much I have helped and contributed to the community, I still can't get your password simply because I don't have 9 PHP/Android resources.?
In essence what you're saying is that the community only cares about uploaders. Nullers, technical support and knowledge sharing members with information that we can all learn from are not important on Babiato.
So we can all simply come here, upload a resource or download a resource, shut up and leave. We shouldn't answer questions and provide help because it is irrelevant.
Is that what Babiato is now..? @Babak

I understand that some people are only leeching and not giving credit to Babiato when they upload on their sites or forums, but even after password protection, it is still going on those sites and pages. Restrategize and come agiin bro.

Reactions: taosip
The system cannot find the path specified.
Error: Could not find or load the main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain

now this error
Follow the steps:
  1. Delete the flutter cache (<installation folder>/bin/cache);
  2. Delete gradlew and gradlew.bat in android folder (and in some cases android/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar too);
  3. Run flutter run again.

Follow the steps:
  1. Delete the flutter cache (<installation folder>/bin/cache);
  2. Delete gradlew and gradlew.bat in android folder (and in some cases android/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar too);
  3. Run flutter run again.
I did everything as above and the same error continues!

White Devil updated GoGrocer | Grocery, Vegetable & Food Delivery App | 6 Apps with PHP Backend with a new update entry:

GoGrocer | Grocery, Vegetable & Food Delivery App | 6 Apps with PHP Backend Add bookmark

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

Last Update24 April 21

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Caly
Any one succeeded in app installation ?
I am stuck.
Documentation is very very poor.

ANY HELP Family

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock