• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoGrocer - Grocery Vegetable Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel By Tecmanic

GoGrocer - Grocery Vegetable Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel By Tecmanic 1.8.1

No permission to download
NULLED v1.6.16
only admin panel in the link fully nulled

Reactions: PickleRick
could you update it ?

Code:
Changelog in GoGrocer Version 1.7.3 (25 Jun 2022)

Fixed: Crash when user accept an order on Driver app
Fixed: OTP error 500 for missing oauth keys
Added: screen to turn off app notice on the user app
Improved: message after the user adds an item to the cart on the user app
Fixed: Location screen was not updating location on user app
Fixed: Infinite spinner when trying to add product to the cart

latest update please

Changelog in GoGrocer Version 1.7.3 (25 Jun 2022)

• Fixed: Crash when user accept an order on Driver app
  • Fixed: OTP error 500 for missing oauth keys
  • Added: screen to turn off app notice on the user app
  • Improved: message after the user adds an item to the cart on the user app
  • Fixed: Location screen was not updating location on user app
  • Fixed: Infinite spinner when trying to add product to the cart

techmainfest updated GoGrocer | Grocery Vegetable Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel with a new update entry:

GoGrocer Version 1.7.4 (16 Aug 2022)

• Fixed: RazorPay issue
  • Fixed: crash on signature screen and issue to mark order as delivered on the Driver app
  • Fixed: OTP error 500 for missing oauth keys. The previous version attempted to generate the keys automatically on the first step of the installation process generating an error. This has been fixed and now the keys will be generated when the installation is completed.
  • Added: missing .htaccess file on the root directory
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: SunnyKhan and Caly
hi my friends i have a big problem when i try to install the app it says me App not installed in my phone why could anyone help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock