• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app

Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app v1.7.43

No permission to download
Hi everybody. I installed the admin panel and logged into it. I decided to edit the modules. And there is no name and description of the module on the page. And there is one in the database. Please tell me how to fix this

Hi everybody. I installed the admin panel and logged into it. I decided to edit the modules. And there is no name and description of the module on the page. And there is one in the database. Please tell me how to fix this
Share Screenshots

Getting a configuration not found error on firebase anyone with a solution to fix the issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-20-18-40-36-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-18-40-36-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2024-03-20-18-41-26-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-18-41-26-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2024-03-20-18-41-19-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-20-18-41-19-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 16
I can't see some details in the first screenshot, I hope you have activated each module

Try to reinstall on a local server and test
I tried it. The same thing. The issue was resolved by rolling back to version 49 and installing updates to the latest one.
By the way, can you tell me where to dig? You need to translate several languages in the admin panel. If the admin panel is in English, then everything should be in English. Russians Russian is the admin panel, then everything should be in Russian. For example, in the Service module with the English locale, everything is in English, and when I switch the locale to Russian, everything is also in English.

after upload database and script and changing .env file it giving issue url going to purchase code
verify-purchase-code

Had that same issue in old version, I don't know if the issue still exists
No need to install it! composer i and php artisan optimize && php artisan cache:clear && php artisan route:cache && php artisan view:clear && php artisan config:cache && php artisan storage:link && php artisan key:generate && php artisan migrate --seed

macrobert updated Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app with a new update entry:

Glover v1.7.42

1.7.42 - 2024/04/06​

Copy1. Fix pharmacy upload prescription
2. Prevent Disable account from ordering or using app
3. Improve Arabic printing on vendor app
4. Referral Reward. Allow reward on regirstration/first order
5. Allow parcel vendor manager, create parcel order from backend
6. Fix vendor open/close auto. Add setting to enable how many hours before auto open/close kicks in
7. Fix role error during account creation
8. Improved Wysiwyg editor

Decryption Key...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DILDC
No need to install it! composer i and php artisan optimize && php artisan cache:clear && php artisan route:cache && php artisan view:clear && php artisan config:cache && php artisan storage:link && php artisan key:generate && php artisan migrate --seed
Are you saying this fixes the vendor phone login issue

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock