• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app

Glover - Grocery, Food, Pharmacy Courier & Service Provider + Backend + Driver & Vendor app v1.7.43

No permission to download
thans bro for your response but that not resolve the problem, this patch is for resolving problem related to viewing map in creating delivery zone not for permission issue.

I looked in discussions with Edentech in codecanyon and there are some users claimed the same problem in delivery zone and also in categorie menu in management account and this is their response:

"Currently only admin can created certain data in the backend, We are still trying to update the roles and permission feature, where you can assign any type of permission to a new role."

I need someone who can deploy it perfectly for me I'll pay. Have already done the app left with the app version

Reactions: XdeiviBR
Tell me please: How to fix these dependencies that were not burning red? Made: Pub upgrade, didn't help)

Warning: You are using these overridden dependencies:
! firebase_chat 0.0.6+1
! flutter_polyline_points 1.0.0
! gallery_previewer 0.0.4
! plugin_platform_interface 2.1.2
! rxdart 0.27.3
! yaml 3.1.1
---
And how to get rid of it?
App is in demo version. Some changes can't be made

Last edited:
playstore again again reject driver boy application . also we will upload video like mention in document and also different type , add privacy policy but not solved playstore reject application .

please help if any one know the solution .

i will received this massage in every time

Feature does not meet requirements for background location access
Based on our review, your declared feature does not meet the requirements for background location access.

Please remove the background location permission requested and submit an update to your app. When declaring a feature for background location access, please note the following:
  • Your selected feature should deliver clear value to the user and be important to the core functionality, or main purpose of the app. Without this core feature, the app is “broken” or rendered unusable.
  • You should also consider if users would expect the app to access their location in the background, and if you can deliver the same experience without accessing location in the background.

playstore again again reject driver boy application . also we will upload video like mention in document and also different type , add privacy policy but not solved playstore reject application .

please help if any one know the solution .

i will received this massage every time

Feature does not meet requirements for background location access
Based on our review, your declared feature does not meet the requirements for background location access.

Please remove the background location permission requested and submit an update to your app. When declaring a feature for background location access, please note the following:
  • Your selected feature should deliver clear value to the user and be important to the core functionality, or main purpose of the app. Without this core feature, the app is “broken” or rendered unusable.
  • You should also consider if users would expect the app to access their location in the background, and if you can deliver the same experience without accessing location in the background.

How to solve this error???
/livewire/message/app-settings-livewire:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500()
/livewire/message/header.profile:1

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500()
index.js:141

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to set the 'outerHTML' property on 'Element': This element has no parent node.
at Connection.value (https://baitaapp.com.br/livewire/livewire.js?id=21fa1dd78491a49255cd:13:76595)
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (https://baitaapp.com.br/livewire/livewire.js?id=21fa1dd78491a49255cd:13:76369)
1652455431158.png

Tell me please: How to fix these dependencies that were not burning red? Made: Pub upgrade, didn't help)

Warning: You are using these overridden dependencies:
! firebase_chat 0.0.6+1
! flutter_polyline_points 1.0.0
! gallery_previewer 0.0.4
! plugin_platform_interface 2.1.2
! rxdart 0.27.3
! yaml 3.1.1
---
And how to get rid of it?
App is in demo version. Some changes can't be made
change flutter version as per script document verson.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock