• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Global Gallery - Responsive Gallery Plugin For WordPress

Global Gallery - Responsive Gallery Plugin For WordPress v.8.8.2

No permission to download
Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
can`t use it, asking for license.............
Can someone repost 8.2 ?

Last edited:
@Babak @Medw1311 @wp solar just tried 8.3.5 it worked yesterday and today like others are saying it is asking for a license and the gallery stops working.

I have rolled back to 8.2.0 as that was the last version I had that was working.

Any chance this could be looked at?

@Babak @Medw1311 @wp solar just tried 8.3.5 it worked yesterday and today like others are saying it is asking for a license and the gallery stops working.

I have rolled back to 8.2.0 as that was the last version I had that was working.

Any chance this could be looked at?
Here is the nulled version I tested working well.
1677259666822.png

Attachments

• global-gallery-8.3.5-wp.solar.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: ngducthuyet
Here is the nulled version I tested working well.
1677259666822.png
Hi,

Whilst I understand this, I reverted back to 8.2.0 and now I seem to be getting Malware alerts from my server scanner and it has found 3 files infected to do with Global Gallery

func_n_hooks.phpbase64.decode.explode
init.phpbase64.decode.explode
updater.phpbase64.decode.explode

I have also tried to update to this version you advised and I am now getting & I am an admin user, so this seems to have done something.

forbidden.png

I am good at decoding & only use what has been uploaded here, so I am just saying that there has to be something going on here, but I haven't done anything other than try to update the plugin

Last edited:
Hi,

Whilst I understand this, I reverted back to 8.2.0 and now I seem to be getting Malware alerts from my server scanner and it has found 3 files infected to do with Global Gallery

func_n_hooks.phpbase64.decode.explode
init.phpbase64.decode.explode
updater.phpbase64.decode.explode

I have also tried to update to this version you advised and I am now getting & I am an admin user, so this seems to have done something.

forbidden.png

I am good at decoding & only use what has been uploaded here, so I am just saying that there has to be something going on here, but I haven't done anything other than try to update the plugin
Which page are you visiting to get Forbidden message?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock