• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[giveaway] request your skillshare course and i will send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abu3beid

Babiato Fan
Babiato Lover
Jul 12, 2020
Gaza

Hello Everyone

Request any Skillshare course you want, and i will send a link to you for free!

Members must be a minimum of 30 days old or longer to qualify for any course link.

The course link will be posted back to you in a hidden user tag so only yourself has access to it.

It will not be sent through a pm.

Just reply here with the course link and i will send you a message as soon as I can. ;)

Thank you :)

BTW: I CANT INCLUDE SUBS NOR RESOURCES

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Everyone

Just reply here with the course link and i will send you a message as soon as i can. ;)

Please help me to get this course:

Thanks in advance.

Please, this course:

Done! good luck guys :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Need this course

TIA

Done :)

Reactions: Jooeldot

Hi, if it's possible these two please
Thank you!

Hello Everyone

Members must be a minimum of 30 days old or longer to qualify for any course link.

The course link will be posted back to you in a hidden user tag so only yourself has access to it.

It will not be sent through a pm.

Just reply here with the course link and i will send you a message as soon as I can. ;)

BTW: I CANT INCLUDE SUBS NOR RESOURCES

Changed to comply with giveaway rules.

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content. In addition (as of April 5th 2021) only those who have been members of Babiato for at least 30 days may start a giveaway thread.

@Babak
Locking this giveaway for the time being as @m76eef not been on since middle of June.

@m76eef
When you are back on and ready to have this thread active again, please let us know so that we can unlock the thread again. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock