• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[giveaway] Request anything from Chegg. com

can i have this one

can i have this one
IN WORDINGS:::

Since you have asked multiple unrelated questions, I'm answering only 1st question for you. Please raise separate question for remaining questions. Thanks!

def fixup_case(dictionary):

new_dictionary = dict((keyname.lower(), val) for keyname,val in dictionary.items())

"""Above line runs a loop on key-value pair of given dictionary and then

converts the keyname to lower case"""

return new_dictionary

# Default dictionary

dictionary = {'FiRsT_NaMe': "Abc", 'LaST_naMe': "Xyz"}

print("Existing dictionary:")

print(dictionary)

new_dictionary = fixup_case(dictionary)

print("New Dictionary")

print(new_dictionary)

"""

We have chosen to convert all keys to lower case because of following reasons:

1. It is one of the industry standards to write names in lower case

2. It is much easier to convert whole data into either lower or uppper case instead of first char as upper then remaining as lower

This will help in reducing the code complexity as well run-time of code is reduced

Thus enchanced performance of programme

"""

Please help me with this solution!!! Its urgent please please please! Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• screenshot-storage.gradesaver.xyz-2021.03.14-22_43_38.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Sorry buddy, my Chegg subscription has ended. Planning to subscribe to it again when my semester starts, which is July. Perhaps you may look up the answers from other alternative websites like Scribd, Coursehero, Slideshare, Bartleby, Brainly, and so on...
Thanks for your understanding.

anyone here
I think it's better to tag the original thread poster out since he's the one who started this giveaway.
I have a personal account of chegg so, If anyone what question to be answered. please let me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock