• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Lifetime Bootstrap Studio License

nevenx

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2018
Mars
hyiptemplates.net
I have purchased a lifetime license for the bootstrap studio, and have one free license slot (installed on 3 computers term), so I will give away that slot to someone here.

To enter give away you must:

- Have registered account for at least 3 months old;
- Have at least 1 resource;
- Have a minimum 40 reaction score;

Please comment on a random number between 1 and 1000, and I will choose a winner via random.org on Sunday 13.

Good luck to all!

IMPORTANT! After installing the genius license you will be able to remove devices from the software and free up slots for other devices. If you try to remove any device from the software, I will block you and you will lose license...

I am not lucky but still picking 72 to as lucky number.

However, thanks for the nice giveaway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock