• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GiveAway ] Cloud Storage 500GB

Sign up with https://drivemere-removed . My storage is very secure and I increase your storage if you ever reach 40GB.

drivemere doesn't work. I have registred - now when I load the site I'm logged in as admin - cannot log out to log in to my own account - and all fuctions are inactive. However it seems like admin can see ALL files uploaded which is not very trustworthy.. sorry to say.

• Wow
Reactions: mbnshq
drivemere doesn't work. I have registred - now when I load the site I'm logged in as admin - cannot log out to log in to my own account - and all fuctions are inactive. However it seems like admin can see ALL files uploaded which is not very trustworthy.. sorry to say.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. You may have been on the site when maintenance was going on. "Cache" and CDN were conflicting and this problem has been solved :)

I hope it is not like Whatsapp End to End Encrypted myth
To be clear, as the Admin, I am able to see the file names; however, everything is encrypted. When the file is stored on the server, it does not store the name of the file, its encrypted and is an alphanumeric code. It you save file microsoft.zip, it will appear on the server as something like 3kd97fkdp39dlf[e0doikedldu. No file extension is mentioned on the stored file.

The type of security your referring to is the best. Where you have a public key and a private key. Peer to Peer is not file storage. I offer file storage and wish I could provide the level of security your requested. Please understand, that their are pros and cons to that level of security. I tried to find a middle path.

If you have future concerns, feel free to ask. We offer chat support on our site.

Last edited:
In addition, we use top level security as we our PCI Certified. You can see the SiteLock Seal and cWatch Security Seal on the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock