• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ Giveaway ] Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free For 6 months ( 180 days )

Deepansh

Banned User
Apr 1, 2020
A lost hole
Bitdefender has the best detection rates in the industry for the fifth year in a row
Leaving threats no chance
Bitdefender security software is used on 500 million systems around the world. Bitdefender relies on artificial intelligence and a variety of other groundbreaking technologies to anticipate, detect and immediately stop even previously unknown threats. Long before they can even cause damage.

Resource-saving
Discover the full potential of your device. Bitdefender is satisfied with a minimum of resources. At the same time, our optimization tools ensure that your computer starts faster and runs better overall.

TOTAL SECURITY
  • Unbeatable threat detection to defend against complex malware
  • Innovative technologies to protect against zero-day attacks
  • Layered ransomware defense to protect your files
  • Secure VPN to protect your privacy in the network, 200 MB / device/day
  • Minimal impact on system performance

I don't need it ^^ I'm just here to Thank You for your continuous effort again and again to contribute to us/this community! 💚

thanks, count me in.
giphy.gif

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock