• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Best Video Editing Software For Lifetime!

Millionaire

Aug 19, 2020
Google
The Only Full GPU Accelerated Video Editing Software In The World

VideoProc comes as the No.1 fast video processing software that peaks Level-3 Hardware Acceleration fully powered by Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs, delivering buttery smooth (4K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality.

World's No.1 Video Compression: It makes possible for compressing a large video size by 90% with merely pixel-level quality difference.

Edit, convert, resize and adjust large/4K videos, audios and DVDs easily at fully accelerated speed. There are much more to this :love: :love:

JUST 2 STEPS:

1. Download from Official Page and install

2. Enter any email address and give registration code as
DAD74-VUYLC-R7V6D-NNXBG

That's it! Enjoy high quality editing for lifetime:):cool:

Hit like if you think it's worth a like!(y):love:

VideoProc comes as the No.1 fast video processing software that peaks Level-3 Hardware Acceleration fully powered by Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs, delivering buttery smooth (4K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality.

World's No.1 Video Compression: It makes possible for compressing a large video size by 90% with merely pixel-level quality difference.

Edit, convert, resize and adjust large/4K videos, audios and DVDs easily at fully accelerated speed. There are much more to this :love: :love:

JUST 2 STEPS:

DAD74-VUYLC-R7V6D-NNXBG

Is this for PC only? Not working on MAC.

Invalid license Code! Error code: 400

Reactions: Pixelate
Just to update since mine asking for registration again. They'd change their giveway version terms.
- Just insert any email to register. Leave the serial empty. Then click activate
- Working for 7 days

Thanks for the nice share, but what about "DaVinci Resolve" I heard this is top 1?
Thanks, Davinci is also good software, Obviously I didn't do any benchmark tests, just pasted their official intro page & description. But I do believe Videoproc have some reports to prove their stands.
If not try it yourself and give your opinions! ;)(y)
Any opinions other members?

i use videos for my dj/vj sets and this prorgam served my needs donwload vid/ crop them filter them / export them lightspeed thank you very much sir !!

Reactions: Millionaire

JUST 2 STEPS:

DAD74-VUYLC-R7V6D-NNXBG

thank you!
I will try the software!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock