• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Best Instagram Bot For Getting More Followers

Thanks for the program, I have doubt can you please help.
Bot says following which means my IG profile is following and few i see as requested.

By doing this how will i gain benefit? because my IG account followers number are same.

I tested it, but in my opinion chrome "GrowBot Automation for Instagram ™" is better.

- you can like 1st post when you follow someone
- you can unfollow if someone has not started watching you for 3 days, for example
- you can create, edit and delete whitelists,

There are many more options, but you have to be gentle;)

BTW: you can get the 7 day version with every removal and installation to chrome :)

any one explain me if i follow everyone from this method then how can i get followers?

- you are looking for competition profiles
- you start following their fans
- you remove following if the person does not observe you

follow -> eat -> unfollow -> sleep -> repeat:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cypher2197
any one explain me if i follow everyone from this method then how can i get followers?
See the thing is when you follow someone whether is it a friend or someone on social media they will see your profile who is he. And if he/she found something useful on your profile they will follow you back or else not.

Reactions: grafixer
See the thing is when you follow someone whether is it a friend or someone on social media they will see your profile who is he. And if he/she found something useful on your profile they will follow you back or else not.
hello mate, for some reason, the bot does not work, does it work for you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock