• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 1 YEAR VOUCHER SEED4.ME VPN

vpn.JPG

Since the VPN infrastructure is organized into a high-performance cluster, the user automatically connects to the best available server in the selected country. This ensures high throughput even with loads. Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy does not set limits on the amount of data transferred. In this case, all connections are encrypted. Thanks to the innovative approach and cloud structure of the network, members of the Seed4.Me club get secure access to any location using one account.

vpn2.JPG

Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy for 1 year for free​

To get a Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy subscription, follow these steps:

Free for 1 year (for new users)​

• Go to the Create a new account page with the SHARE21 promo code and register a new account.
  • Before using a VPN, confirm your email address by following the link in the email you received from Seed4.Me Support. You will receive a 1 year subscription.
  • During installation, select Sign in with an existing account and sign in using your account details. After the initial setup of the app, select Thank you, I'll use it for free .

Terms of the offer​

• A 1 year subscription is provided free of charge for new users.
  • The subscription can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
  • Free updates are available during the license period.
  • Free technical support is available ( [email protected] ).
ENJOY!

Reactions: Ekaggata
vpn.JPG

Since the VPN infrastructure is organized into a high-performance cluster, the user automatically connects to the best available server in the selected country. This ensures high throughput even with loads. Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy does not set limits on the amount of data transferred. In this case, all connections are encrypted. Thanks to the innovative approach and cloud structure of the network, members of the Seed4.Me club get secure access to any location using one account.

vpn2.JPG

• Go to the Create a new account page with the SHARE21 promo code and register a new account.
  • Before using a VPN, confirm your email address by following the link in the email you received from Seed4.Me Support. You will receive a 1 year subscription.
  • During installation, select Sign in with an existing account and sign in using your account details. After the initial setup of the app, select Thank you, I'll use it for free .

Terms of the offer​

• The subscription can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
ENJOY!
Merged with existing thread as this post provides a lot more detailed instructions

Reactions: Ekaggata
I followed the detailed steps and it worked.
1 year free vpn till Apr 12, 2022.
Thank you for sharing.

vpn.JPG

vpn2.JPG

Terms of the offer​

ENJOY!
code not work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock