• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get online with a domain, website, and 5 emails for just $1 a month for 1 year

Offer also work without any special link:

It's not valid for a custom web, I think. For this plan, you have to use their own "web designer tool"
27h7GIo.png

may be u can use only their builder. no wordpress or other script.

okay so he is back again, dang. he hates @TrashGirl for sharing his google drive script, which he is selling on codester. btw he is from sri lanka.

I stopped too,

1. never comment on codester anymore.
2. don't sell her script, start from now.
3. and I apologized to him.

and I hope there is no grudge between us :)

Isn't a bit too late for that? I mean I successfully defused and closed first round of spam posting from him and after you thought to take action not thinking about how this will affect the community. Your selling rights have been waived for undetermined period of time.

One thing that I don't like is for some trying to get "rich" on behalf of other's work by re-selling their hard worked products.

N-Joy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock