• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] Copy Hackers (Copy School) Suite of 26 Copywriting Courses

leads

Jun 28, 2022
Hi there,

Here is the sales page- https://copyhackers.com/career-changer/

This Suite contains the following courses:-
  • Conversion Copywriting for Beginners
  • 10x Emails
  • 10x Landing Pages
  • 10x Facebook Ads
  • 10x Sales Pages
  • 10x Web Copy
  • 10x Pricing Pages (Two Variations)
  • 10x Launches
  • 10x Funnels
  • Master of AI Copy
  • Master of Brand Voice
  • Master of About Pages
  • Master of Headlines
  • Master of Seasonal Sales (3 Variations)
  • Master of LinkedIn Cold Outreach
  • Master of Guest Blogging
  • Master of Sales Webinars
  • Master of Message Finding
  • Master of Web Copy Validation
  • Master of Thank You Pages
  • Master of Delivery Emails
  • Master of Closing Techniques
  • A/B testing for Copywriters

I would hate it if the link became unavailable before you guys downloaded it or copied it to your own drive. Also, Mega has a download limit, and not everyone has a premium account.

To resolve this issue, I've divided all the courses into five parts. Each part has its link and can be copied to one Mega account. Please follow the following steps:-

1. Go to https://temp-mail.org/en/
  2. Copy the Temporary email and create a mega account using it. Please store the email and password in a safe place. If they are lost, you cannot recover them.
  3. Repeat this process five times. You'll get five mega accounts with a total storage of 100 GB.
  4. Click the Mega link and copy the course files into those accounts. Once you have all the files, you can download them at your own pace.

Additionally, I will try my best to keep the link alive, as I have the backup of these courses. If I fail to update the link on time, be a self-respecting community member and share it with others. You can create as many Mega accounts from the above methods as you want (use a new incognito window with every signup).

Part 1- Part 2- Part 3- Part 4- Part 5-
Finally, if you find this thread helpful, feel free to like it and comment on how much you love Babiato.

P.S.- I did not purchase these courses. I just found them online and I do believe this Suite of courses is the best courses in the market for Copywriting.

Hi there,

Here is the sales page- https://copyhackers.com/career-changer/

This Suite contains the following courses:-
  • Conversion Copywriting for Beginners
  • 10x Emails
  • 10x Landing Pages
  • 10x Facebook Ads
  • 10x Sales Pages
  • 10x Web Copy
  • 10x Pricing Pages (Two Variations)
  • 10x Launches
  • 10x Funnels
  • Master of AI Copy
  • Master of Brand Voice
  • Master of About Pages
  • Master of Headlines
  • Master of Seasonal Sales (3 Variations)
  • Master of LinkedIn Cold Outreach
  • Master of Guest Blogging
  • Master of Sales Webinars
  • Master of Message Finding
  • Master of Web Copy Validation
  • Master of Thank You Pages
  • Master of Delivery Emails
  • Master of Closing Techniques
  • A/B testing for Copywriters

I would hate it if the link became unavailable before you guys downloaded it or copied it to your own drive. Also, Mega has a download limit, and not everyone has a premium account.

To resolve this issue, I've divided all the courses into five parts. Each part has its link and can be copied to one Mega account. Please follow the following steps:-

1. Go to https://temp-mail.org/en/
  2. Copy the Temporary email and create a mega account using it. Please store the email and password in a safe place. If they are lost, you cannot recover them.
  3. Repeat this process five times. You'll get five mega accounts with a total storage of 100 GB.
  4. Click the Mega link and copy the course files into those accounts. Once you have all the files, you can download them at your own pace.

Additionally, I will try my best to keep the link alive, as I have the backup of these courses. If I fail to update the link on time, be a self-respecting community member and share it with others. You can create as many Mega accounts from the above methods as you want (use a new incognito window with every signup).

Part 1- *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Part 2- *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Part 3- *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Part 4- *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Part 5- *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Finally, if you find this thread helpful, feel free to like it and comment on how much you love Babiato.

P.S.- I did not purchase these courses. I just found them online and I do believe this Suite of courses is the best courses in the market for Copywriting.
thanks

Reactions: leads
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock