• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get 1.3$ From Zaer ! - affiliate program

mohamadalshami

Sep 26, 2019
elzaad.com
Hello babiatos ❤

it's not nice to only take from Babiato so we thought about giving to babiatos and their great support to us!

We made a new type of gaining money through our site And it's by inviting your friends to Zaer!

how Does it work:-

-by signing up for a new account you will get 0.3$ (new users only)( i will add it manually to your account)
-by sharing our affiliate code and getting more buyers you will get 1$

how to get it from Zaer

all you have to do is to go to Zaer home page and click the button for affiliate signup

or by going to
Zaer Affiliate Portal or by my account tap

then sign up there then go again to the affiliate portal
and then go to creative tap to get your affiliate link

I will give 0.3$ to those who signup after this post :LOL:
ENJOY IT

Last edited:
I have better plan for you , why not remove your affiliate link yourself before my next visit so that your content doesn't annoy me ?

• Haha
Reactions: Glastrier
no, no cyberdevil I can't annoy the best cyber"devil" :LOL: ever I just read rule number 15 I will delete it :ROFLMAO:
Might also want to check your signature. I'm not quite sure that kind of advertisement banners are allowed if you don't have marketplace access. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Might also want to check your signature. I'm not quite sure that kind of advertisement banners are allowed if you don't have marketplace access. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
yes my friend I checked my signature and I have marketplace access and products also, I have read this rule, thank you for notifying me

yes my friend I checked my signature and I have marketplace access and products also, I have read this rule, thank you for notifying me
Well that's weird.
You might have had marketplace access in the past but now, I don't quite think so.

I've just double checked the rules thread and it states the following:

1. THE USER MUST BE MINIMUM 3 MONTHS OLD (This applies to new sales threads added since March 3rd 2021)
    [*]THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 150 REACTION SCORE (This applies to new sales threads added since March 3rd 2021) (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.
    [*]LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 WARNING SCORE.

• Love
Reactions: mohamadalshami
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock