• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Geo POS - Point of Sale, Billing and Stock Manager Application Nulled

while upload .sql in phpadmin its giving an error:

SQL query:
Copy

CREATE DATABASE `geo` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 */

MySQL said: Documentation

#1007 - Can't create database 'geo'; database exists

This system is not working as after uploading install/geopos.sql into phpmyadmin

invoice is not generating, error in edit products, crm not working,

kindly please provide me proper sql in EXPORT file along with admin details.

admin user are not imported.

kindly take a look.

i need it at urgent basis.

Regards

You need to drop the database first or drop all tables in the database.... then everything else will work fine

hey,

i have done it as you said but the error is to be same.
no invoice has been created as mentioned above image.

what should i do? tell me.

Regards
Thanks in advance

I have currently uninstalled the script but tell me one thing, are you able to insert the required initial data for the app to function?

Hey,
I am unable to get your point about initial data. I have add some data like products etc but the invoice has not been created.
Please take a look on it.
Regards

Hi, I tried the 5.2 version out and it is really messed up... I reverted to the 4.3 build 79 version which works fine for me though you need to use the key posted earlier

hey,

can you please share with me verion 4.3 build 79 in working condition.

Thanks in advance

Fo these kinds of systems that require to verify purchase code so as to be able to download DB.
there are those that are easy, while there are those that are hard.

the easy ones, do the verification on the local machine, then initiate the download and installation of the database.

the hard ones, they handle all verification and DB files passing from the server.

FOr this kind of version, the best scenario is to modify the installer and add one that includes a bundled DB file, without the verification process, or a verification system that does not really work.

So, first, get the original version, save it somewhere.

Install that new version, verify and activate the software and install any updates via the built-in update system.

Now export the installed files, and do a code match, to make sure the installed version and the original version is the same. if not the same, replace the updated files to the original version(you can use code compare for this.),
if same, then proceed to build a new installer. in this case, add an includes folder for the database, and build the installer to fetch the database from that folder and activate it.

Reactions: Nabeel
hey, i have tried to install after installation of this script its working but the script is required a

ACTIVE as mentioned in top of the page.

after replacing the database but still its not worked and same visible in top of the page.

Regards

hey @Mashio,

i have reviewed this version but its not properly worked at my end, the following things that i have faceing,

the graph chart was invisible after relogin,
the sales return or delete from invoice manager its never less the income same issue with expenses.
2nd more, having activation issue.

can you please provide us the proper nulled version.

really thank full to you.

regards

I need the crack version.I can provide the latest version

Do provide the latest version and if there aren't differences at the database level then it can be provided a nulled or license bypassed version.

Got from third party resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qweuserly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock