• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GenerateBlocks Pro

GenerateBlocks Pro v1.7.0

No permission to download
You DO NOT need a nulled version of GeneratePress Pro - the plugin works fine WITHOUT needing license activation i.e. you CAN use the website templates library without needing to null or add a license key.

License activation is only used for automatic plugin updates within your site.

In reality, most people DO purchase a license (as I've done) because you'd have to be an idiot not to. Tom (Developer) is an excellent guy providing top-class technical support (you can't access any GeneratePress Pro tech support without having a valid license, and you'll almost certainly need support at some point because the plugin has a shedload load of functionality)

Reactions: qaboos24 and Groot
Yeah looks like it to me. Need pro for template library. Gonna have to wait for a update from @Groot
Something clearly from me:
  1. GenerateBlocks is free plugin, you can download from wordpress.org or install directly from your Admin page.
  2. GenerateBlocks Pro is an extension of GenerateBlocks plugin, it is premium product, you need license key to update directly from your site, it should be nulled if it requires license key to unlock premium features, but NOW it works well without license key, so nulled version no need.
But most important thing I want to say, the latest of GenerareBlocks Pro still 1.6.0, available on Download tab, but many guys here still wish newer one, so I think they should download newer one of GenerateBlocks plugin, always free on wordpress.com >>> here.
Anyway, I know people continue ask for newer version, that's their passion here, they don't care what version is latest.

Reactions: qaboos24 and kalios
You DO NOT need a nulled version of GeneratePress Pro - the plugin works fine WITHOUT needing license activation i.e. you CAN use the website templates library without needing to null or add a license key.

License activation is only used for automatic plugin updates within your site.

In reality, most people DO purchase a license (as I've done) because you'd have to be an idiot not to. Tom (Developer) is an excellent guy providing top-class technical support (you can't access any GeneratePress Pro tech support without having a valid license, and you'll almost certainly need support at some point because the plugin has a shedload load of functionality)
Gonna buy the license, didn't realize there's currently a sale. Thanks

1.7.0 coming soon with a new Pattern Library, a BIG update, now in Alpha 2.

anyone can provide generateblock pro 1.7.0 alpha download ? i want to test the alpha version
thanks

Just released, can't wait to enjoy this!

GenerateBlocks Pro 1.7.0​

• Feature: New Global Styles system
  • Feature: Extend new Pattern Library with Pro collection
  • Feature: Use core patterns post type for local patterns
  • Feature: Add “collection” taxonomy to the core patterns post type
  • Feature: Add necessary a11y attributes to tabs/accordions by default
  • Fix: Wrong text domains
  • Fix: Use aria-selected in for tabs
  • Deprecation: Existing Global Styles system
  • Deprecation: Existing local patterns post type
  • Deprecation: Existing Pattern Library block

Please help to update 1.9.0

1.9.0​

• Security: Disallow scripts in custom field values
  • Feature: New Pattern Library
  • Feature: Add support for new Global Styles in Pro
  • Feature: Added opt-in defaults cache filter: generateblocks_use_block_defaults_cache
  • Feature: Added new generateblocks_do_inline_styles filter to force inline styles if needed
  • Feature: Add styles indicators to local block controls if Global Styles exist
  • Feature: Keep p tag when converting core paragraph block to Headline block
  • Feature: Use arrow keys to increase or decrease values in unit control
  • Fix: Button URL dropdown closing on input
  • Fix: Undefined $fontFamily in old Headline version
  • Fix: Missing block width alignment in block themes
  • Tweak: Remove «one-time» block CSS and include it for specific blocks when needed
  • Tweak: Added new (min-width: 768px) media query to filterable queries
  • Tweak: Replace Twitter icon with X icon
  • Tweak: Use core Block Name for block labelling

1.8.3​

• Security: Add user capability check to Query Loop post status

1.8.2​

• Fix: Border colors not showing when old attributes are set.
  • Tweak: Add support for the newly created core function «wp_img_tag_add_loading_optimization_attrs»

Please help to update 1.9.0

1.9.0​

• Security: Disallow scripts in custom field values
  • Feature: New Pattern Library
  • Feature: Add support for new Global Styles in Pro
  • Feature: Added opt-in defaults cache filter: generateblocks_use_block_defaults_cache
  • Feature: Added new generateblocks_do_inline_styles filter to force inline styles if needed
  • Feature: Add styles indicators to local block controls if Global Styles exist
  • Feature: Keep p tag when converting core paragraph block to Headline block
  • Feature: Use arrow keys to increase or decrease values in unit control
  • Fix: Button URL dropdown closing on input
  • Fix: Undefined $fontFamily in old Headline version
  • Fix: Missing block width alignment in block themes
  • Tweak: Remove «one-time» block CSS and include it for specific blocks when needed
  • Tweak: Added new (min-width: 768px) media query to filterable queries
  • Tweak: Replace Twitter icon with X icon
  • Tweak: Use core Block Name for block labelling

1.8.3​

• Security: Add user capability check to Query Loop post status

1.8.2​

• Fix: Border colors not showing when old attributes are set.
  • Tweak: Add support for the newly created core function «wp_img_tag_add_loading_optimization_attrs»
This one

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock