• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GBLicense for cPanel & other licenses

miaol01

Mar 16, 2021
Hello Babiato users,

Does anyone have GBLicense for cPanel and other licenses? If possible, I prefer the latest version (V6).

If anyone has, please leave it right there. Thank you! :D

CLOSED - IF YOU WANT TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE ANYTHING DO IT THROUGH MARKETPLACE - AS LONG AS YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS AND ARE APPROVED TO DO SO MY STAFF.

There's no such thing as GPL licences for cPanel or Plesk. You may find providers or even sellers on Babiato that offer "shared licenses", but you may need to do your research before buying because some of the providers are pretty shady and the functionality may vary.

Reactions: max17
There's no such thing as GPL licences for cPanel or Plesk. You may find providers or even sellers on Babiato that offer "shared licenses", but you may need to do your research before buying because some of the providers are pretty shady and the functionality may vary.
you dont have knowledge on what gblicense is, its a shared licensing system, not GPL license.

Do You get anyone with knowledge of GBLicense the same @miaol01 ,
I have researched about it long time ago,
One guy told me something about this, but not complete.

They just told me the basics of there licensing system.
They told me that they are using whmcs,
Created a custom addon for generating the license key.
one more thing. and one more thing that,
They are using https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyconfigs
github repo for license management.

I have already purchased 5 dollars per month and it works very well and there are no problems for me now for more than a whole year
I host more than 260 websites on the server

But I am curious about how to install the license or the source

Reactions: Doxec
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock