• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GB REQUEST] Persona SEO - Ignore keyword research; This is the future of SEO by Chad Thiele

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Chad Thiele is the founder of AI Content Dojo and a guy with lots of experience in this field. Personally, I´ve never seen this approach in all my 5+ years working as an SEO Consultant and I found it VERY interesting.

If you´re a blogger or someone who writes content for blogs, this is something you should def consider as it offers a completely different approach to the traditional "buyer persona" or "ideal customer" process.

6e27461066ccf30f96842c38cf5869c9.png

3542107454ddc847fad2bd4df5a2ad05.png

c88b5efc2374e08db78c4760faa90623.png

Personally, I am ONLY interested in getting the ebook + the video bundle at $49

Take note that as per the new group buys guidelines, all the payments will go to the babiato Paypal email/donation and we will purchase it for the users.

Sales Page

Thoughts?

Reactions: Deepansh
Where is the new GB guideline? It seems like it's not updates yet.

I'm interested but want to know how GB works with the new Babiato guideline. Eg. Who owns the account and who control the access etc.

Reactions: RogerM
Where is the new GB guideline? It seems like it's not updates yet.
I PMed @Deepansh here and that´s what he mentioned. I also didn´t find any updates for the GB guidelines but if that´s how things work now, it´s even better if I don´t have to handle money from other people in order to make the purchase and then distribute the material.

Not only do I avoid those issues but also the forum will benefit from it which I think it´s great!

I'm interested but want to know how GB works with the new Babiato guideline. Eg. Who owns the account and who control the access etc.
Let´s wait for @Deepansh to give us more information about it.

Cheers!!

Reactions: kyk77
Chad Thiele is the founder of AI Content Dojo and a guy with lots of experience in this field. Personally, I´ve never seen this approach in all my 5+ years working as an SEO Consultant and I found it VERY interesting.

If you´re a blogger or someone who writes content for blogs, this is something you should def consider as it offers a completely different approach to the traditional "buyer persona" or "ideal customer" process.

6e27461066ccf30f96842c38cf5869c9.png

3542107454ddc847fad2bd4df5a2ad05.png

c88b5efc2374e08db78c4760faa90623.png

Personally, I am ONLY interested in getting the ebook + the video bundle at $49

Take note that as per the new group buys guidelines, all the payments will go to the babiato Paypal email/donation and we will purchase it for the users.

Sales Page

Thoughts?
I would also want to take a part in this GB, but first, we need the new guidelines when it's good to go we can proceed.

Which other courses do you suggest for SEO?

Reactions: RogerM
So, what happens when we don't have access to paypal/credit card?
I can pay by crypto not with the other payment methods

I would also want to take a part in this GB, but first, we need the new guidelines when it's good to go we can proceed.
Indeed, I am also waiting for any of the mods to come here and publicly explain how the new policies regarding GB work.

Let me call the "big guns" into this discussion to see if we can get feedback on this.

@CyberDeviL
@Medw1311
@Babak
@Deepansh

Which other courses do you suggest for SEO?
There are plenty of great courses out there but, for me to recommend you I need to know at what stage of your development you are at the moment?. How much do you know about SEO? What is your main area of expertise?

Personally, been working as an SEO Consultant for the past 5+ years and my main area of expertise are technical and on-page SEO, I am really into enhancing my auditing skills, particularly when it comes to technical SEO.

So, there´s a course I´ve always wanted to get my hands on but it´s really pricy and I´ve organized a couple of GBs with no luck given it´s on a very unpopular topic.

So, what happens when we don't have access to paypal/credit card?
I don´t know what other payment methods BABIATO will offer for this.

I can pay by crypto not with the other payment methods
Let´s wait for one of those guys to shoot some light into what are the new rules and guidelines on this matter.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
how many people are interested in this, only 3? let me know and what would be the amount?

New Groupbuy guidelines. Please follow them.
Also, ignore the prefix system, we are adding it soon.

The new GB guidelines are ok, I have a question tho...How to set the $ each will contribute in order to reach the target amount?

Is this the responsibility of the guy who opens the GB thread?

Like, let´s start the GB at $5 for a $50 product... Something among these lines?

On the other hand, there´s no need to purchase the bundle because someone shared the video...

So, we would be purchasing just the ebook at $29

So, again, how to set the "entry fee"?

Other criteria would be as a % of the product?

Yes, you can set the amount and number of users. It's the responsibility of the thread owner. :D
Well, by setting the amount the number of users is pretty much given.

I am just happy I don´t have to handle money or the purchase and the community will benefit from future purchases.

Also, as part of the new GB guidelines....

After completing the targeted amount of group-buy, the thread owner please create a new conversation and add all the participants along with @Deepansh and @Babak.
I tried creating a conversation and adding everybody but I can only PM to 1 recipient.

Do I need to PM everybody individually?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepansh
Start a conversation with 1 user and tick the below option. :)

1666246765767.png
That would not be a good idea for these cases as only the thread starter should be able to invite others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock