• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform

Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform V5.1 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Hello,

I'm trying to install new website with v4.2 from but when it's trying to create admin user, I've error message : "
Error occurred (unknown status)"

Any idea ?

the script is not working, i am getting an error 404 after uploading the script
Firstly, have a good read through the below thread. Lots of important info for you to dwell on.

Once you have taken the time to go over that thread, I then suggest you head over here

👉👉Before I forget, it is good to follow this post before actually proceeding to the above step

Ok...you getting there.....

Finally, go here and get to know this, seems you going to need it...

Now finally, someone might help you.....

• Love
Reactions: mark leon
Proxybunker updated Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform with a new update entry:

Fundme - Crowdfunding Platform

Update 4.7 // 15 July 2022

• [Bug Fix] Slider image on homepage not visible
  • [Bug Fix] Missing button to approve or delete pending donations
  • [Bug Fix] Slug URL page duplicate
  • [Bug Fix] Margin in menu language dropdown
  • [Bug Fix] Delete page on Panel Admin
  • [Bug Fix] Campaigns delete with donations
  • [Bug Fix] Page error 404 and 500 not centered
  • [Bug Fix] Pagination on Campaigns on Panel Admin (Missing)
  • [Bug Fix] Pagination overflow on Panel Admin
  • [Bug Fix]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the script have many errors even the instaall page have error they release update but still not fix it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock