• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Now I have problem with sendig post to Google My Business. I can send the same post to pinterest to facebook but never to GMB. Just error, no decsripton. Any idea what could be the problem? I have tried different pictures with GMB prescribed resolutions, does not work. I have tried direct post short messages short title and good picture, does mot work...
Account is good and refreshed 2 times.
Does it work for anybody?

I confirmed that version 4.6.1 not work on Schedule for post. FS Poster seam to scheduled the post but not post on any social accounts.

I try to downgrade on v4.4.3 and it work fine.

Pleade Update Fs-poster v5.0.0

+ Integrated a new social network, Blogger;

+ Added a feature to group your accounts;

+ Added a feature to configure some custom settings for each account or community;

+ Added a feature to share posts on Facebook account stories via the cookie method;

+ Added an FS Poster column to the categories tab to schedule any category with a click;

+ Added an FS Poster news widget to the WordPress dashboard;

+ Added a new "Save & New" button to the Direct Share panel;

+ Changed the order of the schedule listing. Now, new schedules will be on the top;

+ Extended the LinkedIn accounts' token life;

+ Improved the account authorization not to lose account settings when you re-add your accounts;

+ Improved the account authorization to apply page/group name and profile image changes when you re-fetch accounts;

+ Fixed the bug related to posting interval between the same accounts option;

+ Fixed the bug related to sharing posts on groups on behalf of a page;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs

I am using the 4.6.1 version, I got this error, when trying to add linkedin account
1628543810083.png

Can any one tried it ?

I am using the 4.6.1 version, I got this error, when trying to add linkedin account
1628543810083.png

Can any one tried it ?
You can not use official fs poster service app for connection to a social service. This is nulled plugin but this service can not work in nulled plugins. Use cookie method or create an own app for connection. The linkdin app creation I have never tried but facebook is horrible. I used instead the cookie method, it is quicker and works for me.

1628543810083.png

Can any one tried it ?
Hello, well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

Pleade Update Fs-poster v5.0.0

+ Added a feature to configure some custom settings for each account or community;

+ Added a feature to share posts on Facebook account stories via the cookie method;

+ Added an FS Poster column to the categories tab to schedule any category with a click;

+ Changed the order of the schedule listing. Now, new schedules will be on the top;

+ Extended the LinkedIn accounts' token life;

+ Improved the account authorization not to lose account settings when you re-add your accounts;

+ Improved the account authorization to apply page/group name and profile image changes when you re-fetch accounts;

+ Fixed the bug related to posting interval between the same accounts option;

+ Fixed the bug related to sharing posts on groups on behalf of a page;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs
I am aware of it, but my contacts have not yet sent me the original version. If someone wants to advance the nulled process, send me the original files of the new version. Remember that Babiato needs your input and your help too.

this should be the actual latest version (not nulled)

@lgokul

//attachment deleted for user safety because uploaded file has codecanyon tracking code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: benimol20
Please delete your uploaded files, they have a tracking code and were banned from codecanyon.
Send me the files to my private message. It's the only way they don't get banned.

Reactions: BlakenFist
lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 5.1.0 – 10 August 21
+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It was possible to nulled fs poster 5.1 after a tedious work since it has many changes. Remember to perform the installation steps only if you have older versions. If you do a new installation, it is not necessary to follow the steps.

PD: Remember to make a copy of your database site before updating.

Reactions: NBB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shivpal
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock