• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Installation instructions for previous versions to v.4.2.5 :

1.- Make a copy of the configuration, accounts and everything you need via the fs poster plugin.
2.- Delete the plugin via the wordpress panel.
3.- Upload the new version of the plugin and activate it.
4.- Import again.

That's it.
Is it necessary to do this step. Will normal update not work within "Add plugin" option and upload new zip to wordpress?
Please guide.

I just tried and everything ok, check again or perform a clean installation by exporting your configuration and accounts

ok now I have reinstall but now I can not add twitter and Tumblr .... the system show me only add account with "app" ( and we know that we can not use app )

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 08.04.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 08.04.12 AM.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 08.04.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 08.04.24 AM.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi Igokul,

Can you post to the WordPress.com account with image post format? I tried this but getting an error with "Invalid term ID". The Standard post format is ok.
I do not use that option but I will review it, in the same way if someone can review it for me I would be very grateful.

Could you tell me exactly what you did preferably with a video because I can't find any errors.
previous version was installed > huge number HTTP API calls > installed snitch > blocked the update cron > installed the new version > checked if I am able to add schedule and I was able to add new schedules > I thought it will perform the current schedule > after almost a day no sharing happened > disabled snitch plugin > tried to share manually > no sharing > downgraded to the previous version.

Best Regards and many thanks for your efforts

previous version was installed > huge number HTTP API calls > installed snitch > blocked the update cron > installed the new version > checked if I am able to add schedule and I was able to add new schedules > I thought it will perform the current schedule > after almost a day no sharing happened > disabled snitch plugin > tried to share manually > no sharing > downgraded to the previous version.

Yes same here, tried auto share and manual share but not share

Yes same here, tried auto share and manual share but not share
In the new update your problem was solved. Cheers

Thanks for the new release
When we update the previous version to the new version, we always see the following error.

Internal Server Error [500].

where is the problem from ?

Thanks for the new release
When we update the previous version to the new version, we always see the following error.

Internal Server Error [500].

where is the problem from ?
Any picture of the problem?
At what point does the problem appear?
When activating the license or just just when replacing the files?

Reactions: Mi3ch
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock