• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

free office 365 and 5tb onedrive education account very easy method

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackAlbum

Oct 20, 2018
5TB ONEDRIVE + OFFICE365
1. Goto temp mail Link: https://xkx.me/ ( use 5tb.in mail in option)
2. Goto Microsoft Office 365 Signup: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/education/products/office
3. enter temp email which got from step1 and click on get started
4. click on I'm a student
5. enter first name, last name , password, then go to your temp email and copy the verification code then go back to Microsoft page to enter the verification code then click start
6. you will ask for invite more people but just click skip
7. ENJOY your got office365 + 5TB onedrive space.

if u liked my first ever post please like thanks

Last edited:
5TB ONEDRIVE + OFFICE365
1. Goto temp mail Link: https://xkx.me/ ( use 1tb.in mail in option)
2. Goto Microsoft Office 365 Signup: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/education/products/office
3. enter temp email which got from step1 and click on get started
4. click on I'm a student
5. enter first name, last name , password, then go to your temp email and copy the verification code then go back to Microsoft page to enter the verification code then click start
6. you will ask for invite more people but just click skip
7. ENJOY your got office365 + 5TB onedrive space.

if u liked my first ever post please like thanks

I must admit that the steps on creating were a bit troublesome, but it feels great to see it works in the end. 🤗
(I chose 5tb.in mail option)

1598979360667.png

Appreciate for sharing this wonderful tutorial! Keep it up buddy, waiting for more of your tutorials in the future. 🥰(y)

• Love
Reactions: BlackAlbum
The first time it worked but now I get redirected back to the verification after I already submit it. How can I fix this?

The first time it worked but now I get redirected back to the verification after I already submit it. How can I fix this?
Microsoft asked me to have verification twice, and I did it. It should be solved after you have done following.

Reactions: JFVTV
I cannot find 1tb.in option, only 5tb.in and I don´t know if is because I am using this option but I am not receiving my confirmation code :(

Last edited:
Email is sent but cannot be found in mailbox. The email Address is correct but the mailbox is empty. I used 5tb.in

Now always asking me for a phone verification, It´s only me or they have change the webpage!

Email is sent but cannot be found in mailbox. The email Address is correct but the mailbox is empty. I used 5tb.in

it same case on me, the notification on sign up form said: the email was send, but inbox still empty...

are this method error now?

it same case on me, the notification on sign up form said: the email was send, but inbox still empty...

are this method error now?
It came (the email) after about 20 to 30 minutes. I think the mailbox was being setup that's why it delyed.

Reactions: BlackAlbum
This is a great share !!
I have a doubt, because we are opening the process with MS and we provide some verification data, do you think that account will last more than other options (I opened a Stulive account before, and after 2 months the accounts were closed and banned).

This is a great share !!
I have a doubt, because we are opening the process with MS and we provide some verification data, do you think that account will last more than other options (I opened a Stulive account before, and after 2 months the accounts were closed and banned).
Yeah. A little doubt there. If only it could work forever. Hoping so.

Reactions: sarat.a
This is a great share !!
both fake student and teacher account can be valid upto 6 months (from my experience), in my case it was valid for 6 months and then the account was banned

Reactions: sarat.a
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock