• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{ FREE } Goggle Drive Proxy Player - Unlimited Views - JuicyCode - Recoded

Hi Everyone

This is for Babiato Community
that needs a
Google Drive Proxy Player With Unlimited Views

Works with Google Drive - Fembed - Direct Mp4 - M3u8 - Plus 30 other host
Remove all host ads

I will added more sources soon

I have put 1 pop up on the script to cover server and load balances cost
Link is in the spoiler
Enjoy

EmbedWorld
EmbedWorld

Update 07.05.21

JuicyCode - Recoded
Movie Embed World Admin area for VIP is now open
Bulk import
Banner ads
Pop ads
No ads from us

PM for more details​
Thanks for this, but all I have seen unable sustain it if it got too much traffic.
It would be nice if you could tell us where to get this script and how to setup this gdrive proxy, so we can setup our own.
The script from codester seems not developed anymore.

Thanks for this, but all I have seen unable sustain it if it got too much traffic.
It would be nice if you could tell us where to get this script and how to setup this gdrive proxy, so we can setup our own.
There is a script for something like this in this forum. You can search for it. But you need a VPS. Because how this works that it downloads video from google drive and then streams it to your website. Basically if your server storage is full you cannot add more videos.

No way does it slow down with heavy traffic, some of the users have 30/40k a day without any problems

Why waste time with google drive you missed that boat years ago

idm detect the download link ! can you stop that ?

Have you tried adding this decentralized cloud storage?:

web3portal dot com

I saw this from a previous thread regarding gdplayer regarding how it does not protect your drive:

Is it the same with this script? Should I avoid google drive and what are the other best alternatives?
Yea Google drive is basically dead for movies now I’m been telling everyone to move away for the last 2 months , check the thread

Update on Google Drive Please read full

1. You might have heard of Google enforcing new policies from now.
If you donno the new policies, read below ( 👇 I will make it quick)
⭐️ An organization (University) can only have max 100TB pooled storage including Shared Drives
⭐️ By default new shared drives creation will be turned off on all edu user/ student accounts ⭐️ By default all user/ student accounts will be limited to just (100GB)
⭐️ It doesn't mean the shared drives or the user account already created wont be affected, on January 23 these restrictions will be applied to each and every account, but later organization admins can change it .
2.How does it affect us ?
⭐️ We already are seeing the affect. Uploads are getting restricted! And starting January 23 2023, more restrictions which google stated are anticipated.
3.Is this only happening to You on Shared Drives ?
⭐️ No its for all of the shared drives and education user/ student accounts.
4.Will creating more than one shared drive help ??
⭐️ No it wont help, as it will still be counted under 100TB pooled storage, so there is no point creating 100s of shared drives to bypass 100GB restrictions.
5. This might be the end of EDU shared drives / accounts

Of cause the best alternative is the one adfree one I’ve made, feature are below 🙂

HLS Links , auto encoding to 360 , 720 , 1080p , torrent download , auto subtitle , use your own domain , use your own pop up ads , rest api , auto embed api , ftp upload , remote url upload , custom url , embed links and direct links , Google drive upload , set your own encoding options

Thank you for the response:
I am only using my personal google drive within 15 Gb for hosting online video courses. Will this be affected as well? Not using it for movies, for now.
These online videos are mostly under 100mbs and under 15 minutes.

Do you think such usage can be detected and deleted as well?

Thank you for the response:
I am only using my personal google drive within 15 Gb for hosting online video courses. Will this be affected as well? Not using it for movies, for now.
These online videos are mostly under 100mbs and under 15 minutes.

Do you think such usage can be detected and deleted as well?
Yes of cause , Google drive are scanning drives for mp4 / mkv / HLS files then deleting the drives without question

Plus with the new restrictions above it’s just a waste of time using Google

Which is the best storage to use alongside movie-embed-world dot xyz for embedding on my website.

Is pcloud good ? Which ones do you recommend that do not delete your files if you are on their free plan?

Which is the best storage to use alongside movie-embed-world dot xyz for embedding on my website.

Is pcloud good ? Which ones do you recommend that do not delete your files if you are on their free plan?
well if you wont it free then they are all covered in ads , none of them will give you adfree for free and not delete your files

Hello, brothers
For those who are unable to use Google Drive Proxy Player v2.2 - PHP Script due to various reasons, I have provided the link below so that they can always use it for free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock