• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Downloads WooCommerce Pro

AKSakallı

i'm watching you
Staff member
Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 21, 2020
TÜRKİYE
Meknun submitted a new resource:

Free Downloads WooCommerce Pro - woocommerce

Give your customers access to your free digital products without going through the checkout. It’s never been easier to give away free stuff in WooCommerce!
  • Quick start setup
  • No coding knowledge needed
  • Works with Memberships and Subscriptions
Free Downloads WooCommerce Pro is the definitive plugin for offering free content on your WooCommerce store.
Free Downloads WooCommerce Pro allows users to bypass the checkout to download your free...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Version 3.3.0 is out:
Code:
3.3.0 - 15th January 2021

[New Feature] (Pro Edition) Ability to assign custom tags to new MailChimp newsletter subscriptions, including product ID, product name, variation ID, and variation name.
    [New Feature] (Pro Edition) New shortcode added: `[somdn_user_free_downloads_history]` Displays the logged in user's free download history, appearing like it does on their account->downloads page. Will run the action 'somdn_user_free_downloads_history_logged_out' if not logged in, by default displaying nothing.
    [New] Added setting 'Always open download links in a new window' to General Settings page.
    [New] (Pro Edition) Email download links expiring once used is now an option, 'Expire email links when used', added to Download Delivery settings. Option is ticked by default for existing installations.
    [New] Tested with WordPress 5.6
    [New] Tested with WooCommerce 4.9
    [Change] Added 'class' to the 'a' and 'p' elements in allowed tags, from function somdn_get_allowed_html_tags().
    [Fix] (Pro Edition) Fixed bug where free variations would show the Add to Basket button to guest users if login is required for free download.
    [Fix] Fixed situation where products with restricted viewing can be downloaded in some instances.
    [Fix] Cron schedules have been set to check on admin_init if set up, not just on plugin activation.

Could someone please update ;)

I do not plan to reactivate my license because it makes me buy the product again while renewing the license. It also feels expensive to me.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock