• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Astra Pro Add-on Activation For Limited Time

vfollow

Sep 27, 2020
So, my previous giveaway failed without getting enough response.

Here is a new one. I will activate your Astra Pro add-on with a genuine license key for you.

For 1st 25 people or for the next 2 hours, whichever is earlier.

NOTE: You need to give access to your WP dashboard. If you are not comfortable doing this, please don't reply to waste my and your time and also let these be utilized by someone who really needs these.

Next 25 or 2 hours. So, hurry up.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention. I will not activate it on localhost or through TeamViewer or any other screen sharing software. The WP install should be on a real/live domain. People know why it can't be or I will not be doing that. Please don't try to act dumb and thing I am a fool to do that.

Last edited:

Here is a new one. I will activate your Astra Pro add-on with a genuine license key for you.

NOTE: You need to give access to your WP dashboard. If you are not comfortable doing this, please don't reply to waste my and your time and also let these be utilized by someone who really needs these.

Can you please do this for my localhost install? The reason - well I changed a lot to astra theme code and you'll see I have a clean install of Astra but I change strings and a lot of code and I have to manually download the pro addon each time. Does it have to be on a real domain name, because on the real domain name everything is changed in the pro addon and I just use the local version on the server for update. It's like a container in docker. I'll be very thankful if you can do it with team viewer or any other remote software. Thanks!

May I know why they should give you access to the dashboard, and you can't do it through TeamViewer?

PS: I don't trust you, and I think nobody else are trusting you.

Reactions: Gentleman
Can you please do this for my localhost install? The reason - well I changed a lot to astra theme code and you'll see I have a clean install of Astra but I change strings and a lot of code and I have to manually download the pro addon each time. Does it have to be on a real domain name, because on the real domain name everything is changed in the pro addon and I just use the local version on the server for update. It's like a container in docker. I'll be very thankful if you can do it with team viewer or any other remote software. Thanks!

Dude, if I activate it on localhost and you do a lot of fresh installs, then it's literally of no use or it's just like handing over the license key. Don't act dumb to note down the key when I do that on your local host. Good try though.

May I know why they should give you access to the dashboard, and you can't do it through TeamViewer?
I have added the edit. Cos, if I do that, they can note down the key, then what's the use. Instead, it's just like handing them over the key itself. It can be abused. Hops this answers your concern.

Maybe there is a reason why your giveaways doesn't get enough response 🤐

It's very nice of you that you want to help and share. But people are cautious so if you want them to trust you, make them feel that hey can :)

Last edited:
Maybe there is a reason why your giveaways doesn't get enough response 🤐
May I know the reason if you may have analyzed it?

In fact, the previous one was a contest-like giveaway and for free 60 days fully activated trial.

Anyways, guys if you are not comfortable with the condition or if something like this is not allowed, I request Admins/Mods to close this.

I have done it in other places and had a good response and though I joined Babiato had been resourceful to me. So, just wanted to give something back.

No hard feelings and not here to cheat/scam.

Dude, if I activate it on localhost and you do a lot of fresh installs, then it's literally of no use or it's just like handing over the license key. Don't act dumb to note down the key when I do that on your local host. Good try though.
I was 100% honest with you. Didn't want your key and didn't wan't to do any harm. Thanks for sharing your license with the community. Once again my motives were NOT to steal your keys. My reasoning is that I've changed core astra strings in the nulled version so I mask my plugins and themes well and I have to manually do that every time before I upload it to the server, so my update process would look like this => wait for the official version update => copy it from the wp folder => change all the strings => upload it back online to the production server. Good luck to everyone else.

I was 100% honest with you. Didn't want your key and didn't wan't to do any harm. Thanks for sharing your license with the community. Once again my motives were NOT to steal your keys. My reasoning is that I've changed core astra strings in the nulled version so I mask my plugins and themes well and I have to manually do that every time before I upload it to the server, so my update process would look like this => wait for the official version update => copy it from the wp folder => change all the strings => upload it back online to the production server. Good luck to everyone else.
Hmm, it's more than 7 months and I am not offering it anymore. And, the offer was to activate the fresh/clean install, not on the modified ones. BTW, those who are offering a service to activate a theme/plugin need you to provide them access to your WP dashboard.

Either way, if my offer was accepted by a few members without the events taking unexpected turns, it would have been a lifetime activation or at least till I kept renewing my licenses, which I keep doing, as I have activated on several clients' sites.

Anyways, thanks for clarifying.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock