• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free AI Content Writer tokens

elonmass

Feb 27, 2023
Guys, I recently came across this site LinguistIQ.us and they really have cool interface and free tokens upon registration for AI content creation.

Please Note its not my site and its not an advertisement but rather some free service that some of us may benefit from

Give it a try here
https://linguistiq.us/

I have to disagree, the domain was registered today and the site doesn't even have community profiles. Anyway if you are the owner better enable whois privacy

I have to disagree, the domain was registered today and the site doesn't even have community profiles. Anyway if you are the owner better enable whois privacy

Its only AI Engine script. OP seems to be promoting his site. This is the script used here: https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/pVXt0406/file.html

PS: If you guys really are looking for good AI Content generator try Wrytr AI as they give free words on signup and free upgrade in exchange for a review. Here is the email they sent:

15,000 Free Words​

Get a free month of our Basic plan when you leave a review!​

At Wrytr we are striving to provide the best possible experience for our users. To help us achieve this goal, we are kindly requesting that you take a few moments of your time to leave a review on either Trustpilot, Capterra or G2. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share your feedback about your experience using our platform. Your review will not only help us understand how we can improve our service but also help potential users make an informed decision about using our product.

15,000 Words Free​

As a token of our appreciation, we are offering a free month of our Basic plan to anyone who leaves a review on Trustpilot, Capterra or G2. To redeem your free month, simply leave a review on one of these platforms, then reply to this email with the link and your account email. Our team will upgrade your account within 24-48 hours.Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our users and look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Best regards,
Wrytr Team

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock