• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free 1TB Cloud Storage [Active]

1. Thank you SO much for sharing this. Please understand that I do not discredit your generous share with 2. and 3.
2. No real TOS, does not look trustworthy. As a result, people will only share and store illegal stuff and then
3. Gone soon, data lost.

There's not even company information. How do they make money to offer 1 TB to everyone? Sell your data?

I would need a reliable storage. I had two lifetime accounts the vendor stopped honoring ):

But for all I know, this could be in China and my data might be copied or disappear overnight.

Again, thank you for sharing. I think many here can use this well for anonymous sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
I don't know but in the Privacy Policy it says:

Services “AS IS”

THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES.

And Service Agreement says:

We may share infrastructure, systems, and technology with the affiliated companies of Flextech to provide, improve, protect, and promote the Services. These affiliated companies will use your information jointly with us and will use your information listed in the section titled “WAHT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY” for the purposes described therein. We are responsible for these companies’ use of your information. (The misspelling comes like this in the original web site).

There is no guarantee that my data will be there forever or yes?

Other companies see my info? it is not very clear about it, thank you but I prefer not to use it. c:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock