• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Formidable Forms
== Changelog ==
= 5.4 =
* New: Added a new frm_new_form_values filter for customizing the default values of new forms.
* New: Added a new frm_ajax_loaded_field event for listening for loaded fields loaded via AJAX on long forms in the form builder.
* Fix: Custom aria-describedby attribute values were not properly merging with the aria-describedby values added by field descriptions and errors.
* Fix: Imported field data would occasionally break if the new field ids had a different number of digits than the previously imported values.
* Fix: Placeholder text was appearing more transparent in Firefox than in other browsers and has been updated for consistency.
* Fix: Prevent a conflict that was causing the new Form modal to appear on some websites as a blank box without any content.
* Updated the icon for Constant Contact.

Just waiting to get pro version as need that otherwise Free forms and applications will be locked.

Reactions: Qmarius
Hi! Is any chance for me to have the Car Payment Calculator template? Thanks so much in advance!

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.4

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.4 =

* New: Added a new frm_new_form_values filter for customizing the default values of new forms.
* New: Added a new frm_ajax_loaded_field event for listening for loaded fields loaded via AJAX on long forms in the form builder.
* Fix: Custom aria-describedby attribute values were not properly merging with the aria-describedby values added by field descriptions and errors.
* Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Formidable Forms
== Changelog ==
= 5.4 =
* Fix: Imported field data would occasionally break if the new field ids had a different number of digits than the previously imported values.
* Fix: Placeholder text was appearing more transparent in Firefox than in other browsers and has been updated for consistency.
* Fix: Prevent a conflict that was causing the new Form modal to appear on some websites as a blank box without any content.
* Updated the icon for Constant Contact.

Just waiting to get pro version as need that otherwise Free forms and applications will be locked.

The nulled version is being held back as it needs a little bit of working on. 😉

Great! So, it's possible to access to the elite templates or not in this nulled version? I need the CAR LOAN CALCULATOR template. Thanks so much always for these huge useful resources you share, clean of malware!! SUPER

Thanks for this. can I update to this or should i wait for the nulled version?...currently on 5.3.1 nulled...Thanks

Thanks for this. can I update to this or should i wait for the nulled version?...currently on 5.3.1 nulled...Thanks
Pretty sure it's not nulled, so I'd wait. I'm waiting for a PM reply from @bobsmith to try and sort out the issues with the newest version. :)

However, if you want to be a Guinea Pig and are prepared to roll back if necessary, then fully test this and report back!

Formidable Forms Pro 5.4 NULLED + Templates

Attachments

• formidable-pro-5.4-package_NULLED.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and bobsmith
Pretty sure it's not nulled, so I'd wait. I'm waiting for a PM reply from @bobsmith to try and sort out the issues with the newest version. :)

However, if you want to be a Guinea Pig and are prepared to roll back if necessary, then fully test this and report back!

Formidable Forms Pro 5.4 NULLED + Templates

Yes @Babak has uploaded normal version, however as normal nulled had issues I held it back, was planning to sort it this past weekend, however ended up being too busy to do it. 😒

Anyways, many thanks @TassieNZ for posting yours up, have taken and will test myself and come back later once got through backlog of things. 😍

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Yes @Babak has uploaded normal version, however as normal nulled had issues I held it back, was planning to sort it this past weekend, however ended up being too busy to do it. 😒

Anyways, many thanks @TassieNZ for posting yours up, have taken and will test myself and come back later once got through backlog of things. 😍

Oh noob mistake, the version I had ready would have worked fine if I had not missed out a little bit of code, noob mistake but not have time to check it as busy, well my excuse. 🤣

Thankfully we have the master @TassieNZ who spotted the noob mistake and corrected it with upload in post earlier, so many thanks for @TassieNZ 😍

Main download sorted for working nulled version. 😉

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Can someone explain to me how I get the eCommerce form action installed? It says 'Down failed. Not found'.
I've been searching for possible separate addons, and I found the Woocommerce-addon which only gives me the opportunity to add forms to Woocommerce, not to use the eCommerce extension.

This happens to me with all versions (at least back to 5.2) backwards.

Formidable Visual Views v5.3

Attachments

• Formidable Visual Views v5.3.zip
    598.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Love
Reactions: ngebajak and Babak
Update will be uploaded once I have Pro version later.

Formidable Forms v5.4.1
JULY 7, 2022 BY MIKE

New: Temporary uploaded files will now be deleted with a cron job when crons are enabled.
New: Added a new Autocomplete setting to Text fields for defining the autocomplete attribute value in HTML.
Fix: Expired licenses were appearing as "Premium" in the license settings section with an option to upgrade to Elite and will now properly show the license type before it was expired.
Fix: Summary fields would display a "You do not have permission to do that" message for inaccessible protected files. Now an icon based off of file type will be displayed instead of the permission error.
Fix: Warnings were appearing when editing entries with Likert fields in some cases.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock