• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FoodTiger - Food Delivery - Multiple Restaurants

FoodTiger - Food Delivery - Multiple Restaurants v3.6.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi Dear @gNoM3 Can you please update to new Version

Changelog​

3.4.x - Continues updates​

• 3.4.1 Clone on item level - activated - change in resources/views/items/edit.blade.php and config/config.php

3.4.0 - 2022-11-12​

Reactions: bernd203
Good day to everyone. Can anyone post version 3.5 for installation? Because when you try to update version 2.4.3 with the help of the files posted here, a bunch of errors come up.
There is no way to update manually normally.

Hello all members.

Please have you the modules :

Kitchen
Manager
Order date & time
Staff (This module i have but have error 500)
POS (have this module but no work good there is wrong texte and logo)
FoodTiger APP android/Ios
Driver Application ios/android
Client application android/ios

Thank you for your help.

Best for babiato community
I have some problem... no load correctly

Can you solve this error?

Attachments

• photo_2023-03-20_16-10-41.jpg
    photo_2023-03-20_16-10-41.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Anyone help me?

When i use POS and try to add a product in cart nothing happens.

In LOG have this error: local.ERROR: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'vendor_id' cannot be null (SQL: insert into `cart_storage` (`id`, `cart_data`, `vendor_id`, `user_id`, `type`, `receipt_number`, `kds_finished`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (241_cart_items, O:32:"Darryldecode\Cart\CartCollection":2:{s:8:"

Pls help me!!
You need to log-in as the Restaurant owner & not as Admin. POS does not work as Admin for some reason

Reactions: fabioyeff
Anyone know how can i do all orders show in the POS module? In my POS just show orders that made in own POS. The others orders, as like QR Table, and QR Delivery, not go to POS.

Anyone help me?

Babak updated FoodTiger - Food Delivery - Multiple Restaurants with a new update entry:

FoodTiger v3.5.0 Untouched

Download FoodTiger v3.5.0 - Food Delivery - Multiple Restaurants Nulled Free
v3.5.0 - 2023-01-21

New
Order ID per vendor
Improvements
Vat calculation
Pages slug
Modules
SaaS Dashboard - SaaS related dashboard
How to update
Just log in as admin, go to "Updates" and you should see new "New Update 3.5.0" button. Click on the button to update. Note that this is a bigger update. Please check the List of files to confirm it will not overwrite some of your changes if you have them. NOTE: For...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DJ Dollar
Hello all memebers.

Thank you if you have module or plugin for manage drivers per vendor. :

Vendor Drivers​

Thank You in advance

Plugin.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock