• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
I'm getting this error when I tried to install. The whole backend is broken and shows this error...

Help? :(

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 22.35.56.png
I am not so sure whether it has something to do with nulling or it's compatibility issue/bugs combining DeliveryAreaPro with Foodomaa 2.7.2.

I am not so sure whether it has something to do with nulling or it's compatibility issue/bugs combining DeliveryAreaPro with Foodomaa 2.7.2.
How do I roll back? Deleting the extension doesn’t help...

I’m stuck :’(

How do I roll back? Deleting the extension doesn’t help...

I’m stuck :’(
backup /assets folder, then do upgrade with the same version 2.7.2
after upgrade done, overwrite /assets folder from previous backup to keep your images

nevermind about the backup, upgrade did not mess your images in /assets folder.

Last edited:
Alguém tem tradução da área de administração de restaurante?

Qual versao ?!

Estou usando a v2.7.2, mas qualquer uma serve, o aplicativo já tenho traduzido, preciso da tradução da área de gerenciar restaurante.

OK.. devo ter uma traducao por aqui..

Entendi, você traduziu no código, dá pra fazer de uma forma mais fácil, como mostra na documentação: https://docs.foodomaa.com/faqs/storeowner-dashboard-translations
Mesmo assim obrigado, vou usar

Sim.. porem nem todos os arquivos estao com o recursos de traducao, aonde esta fixo o idioma ingles.. e assim é preciso essa traducao direta.

Também pode renomear a pasta pra "pt_BR" e traduzir diretamente o em inglês, é a cada atualização ele criará um "en" e dá pra verificar as novas strings, traduzir no código pra mim é mais difícil pois quero manter sempre atualizado, e sobrescreve vários arquivos.

Correto, porem aqui aplicamos como padrao.. assim tambem pode fazer multi idioma..

Estou tendo dificuldades para instalar o foodamaa, o meu fica uma tela branca na página inicial e só consigo acessar o painel fazendo login pela / public / auth / login você pode me ajudar?

Estou fazendo um vídeo que postarei em 1 hora no youtube
Go read the rules! This is an English language-only forum.

Hi, I have the original licensed version. Can you install nulled modules in the original version?

Will there be any path in php to modify and make the modules work?

Guys, I'm trying to setup the old 2.4.1 extended source version but receiving invalid purchase code. Any idea on how do I bypass the code thing in the code given in the extended version in this group.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock