• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Actually there is a workaround. We can redirect all the "server requests" to a "self-hosted site" and respond "OK" to the requests, this nulls the system, If I'm missing anything please let me know.

If you have access to the Apache server config you can create a virtualhost with the following settings:

Code:
ProxyPreserveHost Off

ProxyPass / http://remotesite.domain.tld/

ProxyPassReverse / http://remotesite.domain.tld/

ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain remotesite.domain.tld proxysite.tld

You'll need to enable mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http for this. Substitute remotesite.domain.tld to the site you forward to, and proxysite.tld to the forwarder.

If you don't have access to the server config files, you can still do in php, by manually setting up curl and forward everything.

PHP:
<?php

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', '1');

/* Set it true for debugging. */
$logHeaders = FALSE;

/* Site to forward requests to.  */
$site = 'http://remotesite.domain.tld/';

/* Domains to use when rewriting some headers. */
$remoteDomain = 'remotesite.domain.tld';
$proxyDomain = 'proxysite.tld';

$request = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];

$ch = curl_init();

/* If there was a POST request, then forward that as well.*/
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST')
{
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, TRUE);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $_POST);
}
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $site . $request);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, TRUE);

$headers = getallheaders();

/* Translate some headers to make the remote party think we actually browsing that site. */
$extraHeaders = array();
if (isset($headers['Referer']))
{
    $extraHeaders[] = 'Referer: '. str_replace($proxyDomain, $remoteDomain, $headers['Referer']);
}
if (isset($headers['Origin']))
{
    $extraHeaders[] = 'Origin: '. str_replace($proxyDomain, $remoteDomain, $headers['Origin']);
}

/* Forward cookie as it came.  */
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $extraHeaders);
if (isset($headers['Cookie']))
{
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIE, $headers['Cookie']);
}
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, TRUE);

if ($logHeaders)
{
    $f = fopen("headers.txt", "a");
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, TRUE);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_STDERR, $f);
}

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true);
$response = curl_exec($ch);

$header_size = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HEADER_SIZE);
$headers = substr($response, 0, $header_size);
$body = substr($response, $header_size);

$headerArray = explode(PHP_EOL, $headers);

/* Process response headers. */
foreach($headerArray as $header)
{
    $colonPos = strpos($header, ':');
    if ($colonPos !== FALSE)
    {
        $headerName = substr($header, 0, $colonPos);

/* Ignore content headers, let the webserver decide how to deal with the content. */
        if (trim($headerName) == 'Content-Encoding') continue;
        if (trim($headerName) == 'Content-Length') continue;
        if (trim($headerName) == 'Transfer-Encoding') continue;
        if (trim($headerName) == 'Location') continue;
        /* -- */
        /* Change cookie domain for the proxy */
        if (trim($headerName) == 'Set-Cookie')
        {
            $header = str_replace('domain='.$remoteDomain, 'domain='.$proxyDomain, $header);
        }
        /* -- */

}
    header($header, FALSE);
}

echo $body;

if ($logHeaders)
{
    fclose($f);
}
curl_close($ch);

?>

EDIT:

And of course the script must be in the root directory of a (sub)domain. And you should have a .htaccess that rewrites everything to it:

Code:
RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule .* index.php

• Love
Reactions: Babak
White Devil updated Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application with a new update entry:

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application

Version 2.5.1 [29/01/2021]===txs==tyronx75

1. Verification issue fixed. (Contact us on https://support.stackcanyon.com and provide your purchase code for quick resolution)
2. Memory optimization for Dashboard.
3. Remove junk files

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I installed successfully, but you are asking for a purchase key, what do I do?

Attachments

• foodo.jpg
    foodo.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 44
Guys I purchased it finally 😂😂 and the experience is much better than using a nulled version. Most importantly you I can now get quick update and patches and support from them. And this update is just awesome.

Guys I purchased it finally 😂😂 and the experience is much better than using a nulled version. Most importantly you I can now get quick update and patches and support from them. And this update is just awesome.

yea its true, but this purchased if only for 1 domain, but if u using nulled u can install to many domain, :) i had purchased to but i come here to share my script to others and hope we can benefit for it..

Reactions: cstbr
[QUOTE = "cstbr, post: 378956, membro: 107021"]
alguém com o novo deliveryareapro 2.1?
[/ CITAR]

you are Brazilian? what version are you using, if you have any brazilian reading this call me in pv to exchange ideas

[QUOTE = "cstbr, post: 378956, membro: 107021"]
alguém com o novo deliveryareapro 2.1?
[/ CITAR]

you are Brazilian? what version are you using, if you have any brazilian reading this call me in pv to exchange ideas
What's your Number?

I think as a general -non-disclaimed-rule- the idea of nulled scripts is to test or experiment until one verifies it is exactly what one needs and then make a purchase. Same happens with gaming and almost all areas of software development. And if you are an entrepreneur with no resources, a nulled script can help you put food on the table or help you get any extra income to finally be able to make a purchase. Gaming Industry titans were the firsts one to discover this, millions of purchases where made from people that initially acquired cracked copies of their videogames, why do you guys think GTA5 was able to reach 1 billion in sales? when a company fails to understand that, they are negatively impacting their market reach. In my personal case, I will definitly purchase foodoma extended license... when I can, but not yet.

And don't worry, the Nulling of this version is coming for sure.

I think as a general -non-disclaimed-rule- the idea of nulled scripts is to test or experiment until one verifies it is exactly what one needs and then make a purchase. Same happens with gaming and almost all areas of software development. And if you are an entrepreneur with no resources, a nulled script can help you put food on the table or help you get any extra income to finally be able to make a purchase. Gaming Industry titans were the firsts one to discover this, millions of purchases where made from people that initially acquired cracked copies of their videogames, why do you guys think GTA5 was able to reach 1 billion in sales? when a company fails to understand that, they are negatively impacting their market reach. In my personal case, I will definitly purchase foodoma extended license... when I can, but not yet.

Here's an issue with this. Even if it gets nulled,
The developer of Foodomaa will change all the algorithm and verification process (sure it will take time for him too) but he might have already thought of that. So will this cycle go on for ever?
Eventually the one who is trying to crack each versions will give up, IMO.

P.S I messaged their developer to play some "reverse psychology" game 😅
I compliment their verification system and it seems that they are now actively Tracking all the nulled forums. So when something doens't go in their way, they could change the whole thing in the next release.

Last edited:
Here's an issue with his. Even if it gets nulled,
The developer of Foodomaa will change all the algorithm and verification process (sure it will take time for him too) but he might have already thought of that. So will this cycle go on for ever?
Eventually the one who is trying to crack each versions will give up, IMO.

P.S I messaged their developer to play some "reverse psychology" game 😅
I compliment their verification system and it seems that they are now actively Tracking all the nulled forums. So when something doens't go in their way, they could change the whole thing in the next release.

If Nintendo, Valve, Rockstar, EA and even the old school Blizzard have realized they can't do anything against it, don't tell me a small group of guys that doesn't know their website's call to action doesn't work can do something.
1611978155086.png

We have to recognize as of this very moment, Foodomaa is a pretty good system and they are the ones that made it, they have talent and are capable professionals, that is a fact. Will foodomaa be the best product out there in say, 18 months? NO. If you have been for a while in software development you have notice, every day, more and more options come public, as a matter of fact, there is even a really good Open source option, thing is the 3-family-related developers died from covid in June, I don't want to drive incorrect conclusions, but if they didn't die, foodomaa would be dead by now, the project is on github and I have seen a many of the updates of foodomaa following the same pattern as the github counterpart. Hell, Even I think I might release an open source ecommerce option in the future.

So the answer to you questions basically is, It will continue as long as the product stays relevant and there is interest from more than a couple of guys.

By the way, you don't necesarily need to update everytime they push an update, work with what you have, try to "USE IT" and focus on been productive with what you have, if you have a Startup project to sell tortillas or tacos in your community, start moving your legs towards your clients, keep going forward and focus on the right things, which is You yourself; if after a while you see there is an update you can apply, which was released by this wonderful community, my man, go ahead. I promise something, 1 update or even the most amazing web app will not get you a single dime, if YOU don't work. On the other hand, if you are a person that get these updates for learning purposes, you are better of taking CS50 from Harvard University which is really demanding but you learn a ton, if not, then OSSU on github will be your option to make something even better than foodomaa.

All the aforementioned was written with profound care and love, I don't want to sound condescending at all, just wanted to share something that I wish someone told me 10 years ago. May the Peace be with you all who made it this far into the wall of text! <3

yes u r right
bcz with nulled ver we can learn the features which are required for an apt business ..
nd it can help to startup something with less initial funding too..
hope we will get the nulled ver soom😁😔

If Nintendo, Valve, Rockstar, EA and even the old school Blizzard have realized they can't do anything against it, don't tell me a small group of guys that doesn't know their website's call to action doesn't work can do something.

Their action button works for me BTW, +the website is just a placeholder as they certainly don't care about it much.
As their brand relies on CodeCanyon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock