• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Hi guys, I need some things to be done before I purchase extended licence (will upload files so we can put custom payment gateways there aswell). Is there someone who can help me with few things? I need to implement 'time to prepare' input for restaurant owners, when they accept the order, so it shows how long it will take to prepare the order. Second thing is that I want to forward order data to my own delivery app which only need restaurant ID, customer address, cash payment ammount (if there is any, if not just 0) and required time for the restaurant to prepare an order (I wrote about it in 1st part of this comment). Desktop version of the website will be a bonus.

First question - Is it even possible
2nd question -Will you do it?

/edit

I've already added input, but have no idea how to make it work.

Attachments

• time.jpg
    time.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 76
Hi guys, I need some things to be done before I purchase extended licence (will upload files so we can put custom payment gateways there aswell). Is there someone who can help me with few things? I need to implement 'time to prepare' input for restaurant owners, when they accept the order, so it shows how long it will take to prepare the order. Second thing is that I want to forward order data to my own delivery app which only need restaurant ID, customer address, cash payment ammount (if there is any, if not just 0) and required time for the restaurant to prepare an order (I wrote about it in 1st part of this comment). Desktop version of the website will be a bonus.

First question - Is it even possible
2nd question -Will you do it?

/edit

I've already added input, but have no idea how to make it work.

With the extended license all of that is possible, the Custom "Preparation Time" is technically easy, We can even create a Custom Addon so you apply it after every update, since the official updates restore everything to default.
The custom payment gateway depends on the documentation of your "card processor" but it is certainly doable. I'm down to assist you with all of it. Send me a message if you want to talk more details.

Hi @johnwick

i have already installed in one domain, transferred from that domain to another domain and how to config the database details(File path)?

I haven't tried to transfer the files from one domain to another, I believe you need to specify the new domain url in the .env files as well as in database where it is stored don't know which table to be very specific.

Reactions: sundar50000
I haven't tried to transfer the files from one domain to another, I believe you need to specify the new domain url in the .env files as well as in database where it is stored don't know which table to be very specific.
ok thanks lemme check somewhere

i have a foodomaa extended license

This is your first post you signed up just to post this, kindly ready forum rules and introduce yourself.

I also have Foodomaa extended license but their is nothing special about it just codes that can only be used by developers.

This is your first post you signed up just to post this, kindly ready forum rules and introduce yourself.

I also have Foodomaa extended license but their is nothing special about it just codes that can only be used by developers.
That's exactly the point of the extended license.
It has extra codes for customising it.
You can share it if you really want to help the community here.
Decision is yours to make.

Pls share 😅

Please share the extended source code i need latest files as 2.1 are no more support for 2.4.1 , thank you

Has anyone got this message?

I have got this info from one Brazilian Foodomaa WhatsApp group.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 5.08.57 PM.jpeg

They are pushing OTA updates.

Hi again guys!

I'm trying to use 2.1 source files but got stuck. I've uploaded files to my xampp directory. npm install went smooth, all node_modules are here and I can start the developer server. There's a problem while trying to go to /public/install tho it returns server error 500 all the time. Do you have any ideas what can go wrong? Where to check it? How to fix it? Maybe files are incomplete or something?

Files I'm working on right now:
Code:
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/2hTsU3dC/file.html

//edit

Can somebody share 2.4.1 source files with me? I would apreciate that :censored:😩

//edit 2

Adding .env file from 2.2.1 regular licence caused it worked. Development server is still kinda broken. It just showing broken front page. Any ideas?

//edit 3

Maybe that will help? I may be wrong, but it looks like it can't find some files?

thathelp.PNG

//edit 4

Nevermind I had a typo in .website index.js + i've add to add httpS istead of http, and it works like a charm now.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "lucas07, postagem: 363085, membro: 107950"]
grupo brasileiro do Foodomaa WhatsApp.
[/CITAR]
Olá como Faço para entrar nesse grupo ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock