• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
anyone know on how to setup this in nginx server?
as far as i read, it need to change from htaccess to nginx.conf..
do anyone have that configuration?
thanks

I resolved the issue by wrapping the content in
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
</IfModule

Htaccess content as
----------------------------------------
FileETag none

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.html$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.html [L]
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
Options -MultiViews -Indexes
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

# Handle Authorization Header
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (.+)/$
RewriteRule ^ %1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# BEGIN Caching
<ifModule mod_headers.c>
<filesMatch "\\.(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|swf|ttf|otf|woff|woff2|eot|svg)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public"
</filesMatch>
<filesMatch "\\.(css)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public"
</filesMatch>
#<filesMatch "\\.(js)$">
#Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, private"
#</filesMatch>
<filesMatch "\\.(xml|txt)$">
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000, public, must-revalidate"
</filesMatch>
<filesMatch "\\.(html|html|php)$">
Header set Cache-Control "no-store"
</filesMatch>
</ifModule>
# END Caching
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
<FilesMatch ".(eot|otf|ttf|woff|woff2)">
Header always set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</FilesMatch>
<Files .json>
Header unset Cache-Control
</Files>
</ifModule>

Is this thread closed ? #skdass just copied from somewhere and share it here , that is why no update at all.

Pls anyone has update 1.7.1 share it. Thanks

Reactions: hostmax
skdass updated Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application with a new update entry:

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application

foodomaa-display-v1.7.1.jpg
Version 1.7.1 [26/02/2020]
1. iOS 13 issue detected on Delivery Guy Page, Location Services have some issue with iOS 13 for any web application. Temporarily disabled.
2. Set delivery guy GPS location timeout (set to 15 seconds)
3. Fixed Double click on explore page error.
4. Fixed issue in Promo slider Size, by default it was setting size as 1.
5. Added Password recover email, name and subject changing functionality (Admin > Settings >...

Read the rest of this update entry...

THANKS for the update, I get to install it, but the credentials for the dashboard tell me that they are incorrect. Do you know why?

THANKS for the update, I get to install it, but the credentials for the dashboard tell me that they are incorrect. Do you know why?
I have solved it by entering the database, the users table, I have changed the user id 1 this version (1.7) by the user id 1 of the previous version (1.6) and I have logged in with the data of the previous version

Installed and changed as the directions stated but cant login to admin panel with given username and password. Noticed in the sql database that username doesnt exist.

Reactions: shit2k
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock